2.

It had been two days and Beca hadn't talked to her boss yet. She had given up, thinking her boss didn't enjoy the song. Beca and Chloe were cuddled up on the couch talking for a bit, Chloe drawing patterns on Beca's back, when Beca's phone rang. She looked at the caller ID. "It's my boss, I'm sorry gotta take it." Beca said pecking Chloe's lips and then taking up her phone. "Hello sir." Beca said. Chloe smiled at the way Beca talked to her boss. "So your song huh?" He said. "Yes sir. I get it if it needs some work but I'm prepared to do anything and..." Beca said, but was cut off by her boss. "Beca, your song is perfect. I hate to admit it, but you're a talented young lady." He said. Beca's eyes widened. "Are you serious?" She asked. "Yes. I have talked about it with some of my colleagues and we think you should get a better job. What do you think, Republic Records, Sony Music, or something else. I have some people who would like to talk to you and discuss all their jobs with you, so you can chose which job you like the most." Beca's boss said. "Thank you so much sir. I didn't expect this at all. Would you mind if I talk about this with my girlfriend and then we meet up tomorrow?" Beca said. "I like your plans and ideas Mitchell. Oh and by the way since you did amazing and I admire what you do you can call me Max." Max said. "Alright thanks Max, see you tomorrow." Beca said. She dropped her phone and couldn't stop smiling. "I guess you're happy?" Chloe asked. Beca simply nodded. "Come on spill!" Chloe said. "Okay so my boss listened to my song and he actually liked it. Tomorrow I'll meet him and some other people including important people from Republic Records, Sony Music and more companies." Beca said. "No way!" Chloe said. "I'm not kidding." Beca smiled. Chloe jumped up and hugged her girlfriend. "I knew you could do it." Chloe said. "Thanks." Beca said pecking Chloe's lips.

The next morning 
Beca went off to work to meet her boss leaving a note for Chloe.

Hey Chlo,
I went to work for the meeting. I'll text you as soon as I get out of it.
Have I told you I love you?
In case I didn't, I love you!

~ Your weirdo

She entered the building and went upstairs. "Beca!" Max said smiling. "Hey Max." Beca said greeting him. "Are you ready to meet all those important people." He said. "I guess.." She smiled. "Good cuz they are right in front of you." Max said showing all the people who were sitting with him. "Hey." Beca smiled waving a little shy. They sat down and talked about Beca's music and what she wanted for her career. Finally they decided on Republic Records. "Thank you Max." Beca said. "No problem Beca, you basically did that yourself." He smiled as she left the building. She got her phone out and texted Chloe.

Beca: "Decided to go with Republic Records." She didn't get a response so she assumed Chloe was asleep. As she came home as expected Chloe was still asleep. She made some coffee and waited till Chloe woke up.

Chloe woke up and read the text she got from Beca. She jumped up and ran to the living room hugging Beca from behind. Beca smiled hugging Chloe back. "Read my text?" She asked. Chloe nodded. "I'm proud of you." She smiled. "It's nothing really." Beca said. "It's nothing?! You just got a fucking amazing deal." Chloe said. "Alright I'm kinda happy." Beca smiled. Chloe chuckled, "Anything we could do to celebrate?" "What about we go just take a walk down the beach and we'll see where we end up." Beca suggested. "Sure I'll go change." Chloe said. "I have to get changed too. These jeans are way too tight." Beca said causing Chloe to laugh a bit.

That night they walked down the beach walking hand in hand. "I never knew life could be such a good thing." Beca said. "I love you Becs." Chloe said. "I love you too, you're smart which is sometimes a little intimidating in some way, but I love it and you're beautiful, like don't even get me started on your eyes, you're talented and so many more things." Beca said. "You're amazing too. Don't forget about that." Chloe smiled. "I loved your note this morning." Chloe said. "You read it?" Beca asked. "Yeah I woke up and read it and then I fell asleep again." Chloe explained. Beca smiled, "I love writing you notes and I won't stop." Beca said. Thinking about the fact that she had been writing Chloe notes for such a long time without having a real reason made Beca smile. There was nothing she wanted more right now than being with Chloe. Not too long ago, she couldn't think about the fact that Chloe would like her back. She had never told anything, because she was scared to ruin their friendship. Realizing now that Chloe actually felt the same way was giving her a feeling she loved. She didn't feel lonely anymore. She had found someone to keep her on the right path and to be there for her.

"Becs?" Chloe snapped her fingers in front of Beca's eyes. "I'm sorry." Beca said. "What were you thinking about?" Chloe laughed. "You." Beca simply said while a big smile spread across her face. "Oh I forgot to tell you, but my mom asked if we could watch Jackson Friday night." Chloe said. "You mean your brother Jackson right?" Beca asked. "Yes! Who else?" Chloe said letting her head fall back laughing earning a soft pinch in her arm from Beca. "I'll only go if you promise me you won't leave me alone with him." Beca said. "You're so cute when you're around children." Chloe said. "I'm not!" Beca said. "They scare the shit out of you, but they love you." Chloe said. "They love you more tho." Beca said. "Which is totally deserved, cuz you are truly so much better." Beca continued. "I promise I won't leave you alone with him too long." Chloe smiled. "Fine then I'll go with you. Wait is he coming over or should we go to him?" Beca asked. "I don't know I'll ask my mom." Chloe said.

It was crazy how Beca and Chloe were always there for each other. They found their soul mate and nobody could change that. When either one of them would be in trouble or just wouldn't be feeling too great, the other person was always there. They could help each other through anything. Neither one of them expected them to be together someday. Even though they both felt the same way, both had been too scared. Getting together with Beca was the best thing in Chloe's life and getting together with Chloe was something which first only happened in Beca's dreams. Their dreams had become truth and their fears have dissolved. All that matters now is that it's them together. Beca and Chloe taking on the world. The dork and the weirdo!