BTS' History (2015)

Rap Monster's Mix Tape

On January 9, 2015, Rap Monster reached out to Rapper Krizz Kaliko tweeting to him, along withsending a link to BTS' performance of his song "Spaz (feat. Tech N9ne)" at the Gayo DaejaejunAwards.On January 13, 2015 Krizz Kaliko confirmed that he spoke with Rap Monster tweeting, "It's official!!!@BTS_twt just messaged me and we talked about..... Well I won't tell you yet." The two kept in contact through Twitter, talking together and eventually confirming a collaborationbetween the pair. In an interview on Mid-Morning Grind, Krizz Kaliko spoke about the conversationthe two had.

Along with Krizz Kaliko, Rap Monster also began working with Warren G. The two had previouslymet while filming the reality show, "American Hustle Life" together. On February 23, 2015 Rap Monster returned to the USA where he was reunited with Warren G. Thetwo collaborated on one of his songs called, "P.D.D. Please Don't Die". Rap Monster was responsiblefor the rap, lyrics, and melody of the song while Warren G composed the song's beat.In the past, Rap Monster had been hinted at the release of his mix tape for many months. On March 10,2015, he finally revealed the release of the comeback tweeting the mix tape's cover image.

On the days leading up to the release of his mix tape, Rap Monster released two music videos ahead ofthe release of the mix tape. First, "P.D.D" and then, "Awakening".On March 20, 2015, the full mix tape was released consisting of 11 tracks including the song, "Rush", where he featured with Krizz Kaliko.He would later go on to release two additional music videos.

BTS' Second Concert

BTS' Second ConcertOn February 8, 2015, Big Hit announced that BTS would have their second concert in Seoul called, "2015 BTS LIVE TRILOGY: EPISODE I. BTS BEGINS."Many teasers were released leading up to the concert.Tickets for the concert sold out in two minutes! The two day concert was held on March 28th and March29th with 6,500 fans in total for both days. While at the concert, the members performed many of theirsongs, including two new songs from their first 2015 come back called, "Converse High" and "FunBoys".

화양연화 (The Most Beautiful Moment in Life) Pt. 1

On April 6, 2015, through their fan café, it was announced that BTS would come back in late April withtheir 3rd mini album. Fans excitedly anticipated their comeback. Weeks later, the album's intro was revealed. For the first time ever, the intro was composed and created by Suga. After it was released, he later took to twitter tweeting, "Hello, it's Suga. Because there arepeople like you guys, who listen to my story, I'm happy today too. I love you guys." On April 29, 2015, Bangtan's digital and physical album went on sale. The album consisted of 9 tracksthat each member participated in creating. There were two types of the album, a pink and a white versions, with slightly different photo books.April 30, 2015 The next day, they appeared on Naver Starcast, for a special hour and a half broadcast.At midnight, their music video, for "I Need U" was released.They would later go on to promote "I Need U", "Fun Boys", and "Converse High". Later, they would go on to release a second version of the MV that was rated for people over the age of 19 for it contains violent and disturbing scenes.

The album was listed in June by as one of the "27 Best Albums of 2015 So Far" and was the only Korean album listed that year. On May 5, 2015, their title track "I Need U" won first place on The Show , which marked their first win since their debut. Signal Entertainment announced that The Most Beautiful Moment In Life Pt.1 had sold over 180,000 copies since its release.

Five Wins

Since their debut, it had always been Bangtan's dream to win first place on a music program.

The Show on May 5 and 12.

M! Countdown on May 7.

Music Bank on May 8.