seventeen 。

🔅🔅🔅

November 12, 2016

-calling jiyong ♥

" Hello? " Dara's mom said between her sobs as she picked up her daughter's phone.

" I heard, Dara was rushed to the hospital? " jiyong questioned.

" Honestly, dear I don't know anymore haven't she told you? "

" Told me what, Auntie? "

" She's dying- brain cancer stage 4- " Dara's mom didn't finish her sentence cause jiyong already hung up.

As he hung up Dara's mom sobbed harder because all this time her daughter endured everything alone.

🔅🔅🔅

Dara woke up wearing hospital gown whilst staring at the hospital's ceiling.

" You're already awake, are you feeling wrong somewhere ? " her mom, asked her.

" Everything felt wrong, nothing seems right mom. "

" Shh- honey everything gonna be alright, just be strong , Happy Birthday. " Her mom hushed while holding her hands.

" Did you bring my journal mom? I wanted to write something. "

" Here. "

Holding a pen she managed to write.

111216

Dear Jiyong,

Happy birthday to me and I guess I'll celebrate my birthday in the hospital.

It's my wish in the first place- for you to be happy but being jealous is out of my hand.

I wanted you to be here.

Seriously, I have feeling that I'm already going to die, emotionally, mentally and physically.

I love you until I die-

사랑해

I love you, Kwon Jiyo----

---
She dropped the pen, as how her life line dropped.

Doctors were rushing through to save her, her mom is crying out loud, his father is helpless but there's no Kwon Jiyong in her side.

Doctors tried their best, but it wasn't enough to save Park Sandara, it wasn't enough to let them see each other even for the last time.

The room was filled with silent sobs as the doctor said,

" Sandara Park, died, time of death 8:08 pm November 12, 2016. "

---

Kwon Jiyong rushed to the hospital as soon as he heard that dara is dying but by the time he arrived it's already late, he already lost the girl he loved.

As cliche as it sounds, Kwon Jiyong arrived at 8:09 pm.

- and the only thing left for him was the journal. The journal of her thoughts and a broken heart.

🔅🔅🔅

the end.