She knows who she is.......

"Not many people have heard about her.....but she's out there.....just waiting" she says. "Who are you talking about? Who is waiting?" Asks the police officer. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you" she says. "Look, sometimes we have to listen to the impossible..."

"YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND!" She yells. "All she is doing is waiting...... Waiting for someone to understand...... She told me..." She gets tears in her eyes. "She told me to hold on....... Wait for her...... And I did.... And still am" she starts sobbing. "I don't know when she's going to come out....... But every time she does..... I loose myself...... A little of my sanity." The police officer has been writing everything, that she just said, down. "Do you know where she is?" He asks. She looks up, "why wouldn't I? In fact, I know who she is." The officer looks at her, "who?" She looks down, ".......me....." The police officer tries to get his gun, but she's too fast, grabbing his neck. Her eye color changes from blue to red, and she smiles, "you would make a fine meal." She crushes his neck, leaving the only the bone holding the body and head together....................

(Tell me what to write after this. Sould I write her after story or keep going with this?)