But does she know what she can do?

"Michelle!" I hear my sister call from downstairs. "Come down and eat!" I leap out of my bed and walk downstairs. I live with my sister, sort of. Our parents are never home, so sis has been taking care of me ever since I was little. When I get downstairs, I see a plate with 6 thick slices of meat. I get water in my mouth just by looking at it. Sis can cook, but preparing the food, not so much, so it might look terrible, but it's delicious. Especially her meat! I eat to my heart's content, thank for the food, and go back upstairs. "I wAnT MorE" I hear in my head. I look around, seeing no one. I got a little headache, so it must be just that. I stop thinking about it for the rest of the day.
~the next day~
"Michelle! Wake up! School today!" yells my sister from downstairs. I growl and leap out of bed, I just do that all the time. I go downstairs wearing my everyday outfit, which is a purple top and shorts. We really don't have a dress code at my school, but you have to dress up according to the weather, and today is a pretty warm day. I still don't like school, though. I'm too afraid to tell my sister that I'm being bullied at school. I'm afraid that she doesn't understand, and will laugh at me. Eh. Whatever.

During lunch, I'm pulled out by a group of girls. They are the ones who have deen bullying me. They throw me at the wall. I'm used to this, and I really don't normally fight back. I just let it be. Cover up the wounds, if I get any. I'm pretty good at that. "Hey there, Scrawny!" says one of them. I don't answer, resulting one of the girls to slap me hard. "You say 'hello' when someone's talking to you!" says the girl who slapped me. "Sorry" I say. I'm backed up to a wall, I have nowhere to run. But I honestly don't mind.

After school, I'm pulled off by the same girls. Unlike during lunch, there were people all around us. I heard them saying something like, "hey, look" or "haha, it's Scrawny." I brush all of this off, knowing I can't do anything to fight back. All of a sudden, everything is moving so slowly. I can hear my heartbeat. Everything stops, before it turns black.
~3rd person view~
One of the girls bulling a girl called Scrawny throws a punch at her. But, for some odd reason, she missed. Scrawny's head lies on its side. She opens her eyes, grabbing the bully's arm, smashing the girl into the wall behind her, and grabs her neck. "You would make a fine meal" she says.
~bully's pov~
I try to punch her, but she moves out of the way. That's something new. She grabs my arm and smashes me into the wall, and grabs my neck. She squeezes and I start to choke I notice that her eyes have changed. They were sky blue a minute ago. How did they turn blood red? "You would make a fine-" everything turns black before she finishes.
~Michelle pov~
I notice that my hand is holding one of the girls up to the wall. I let go, and she falls on the ground. Is she dead? I look all around me, seeing everyone. "KiLl ThEm" says that voice from yesterday. "...... EaT tHeM." I can't control myself. I look back at the dead girl's body and get water in my mouth. She looks so good. So tasty. I look at all the other kids. They're backing away. Again, everything turns black.
~3rd person view~
After the girl has looked back at the rest of the students, she smiles. She reveals her eyes from her hair. They're blood red. Her hair starts to change from chocolate brown to raven black. The students start running away, but are quickly stopped by the girl, who has twisted their heads, quickly choked them, or bit their pulses on their wrists. The majority of the students got away, but at least 20 of them didn't make it.
~Michelle pov~
I'm standing in the middle of a pool of blood. There's blood everywhere. In my hair, on my clothes, on the ground. But, there are no bodies, just blood. I take one step, feeling something under my foot. I look down, seeing an eyeball. For some reason, I'm not disturbed by this. I pick it up, shrug and throw in behind my back. I calmly walk home. When I get there, sis comes running towards me. "Michelle! Oh my god, are you ok?" she says. I clamly nod. "Oh, dear, there's blood all over you" she says. "I noticed" I say. "Go upstairs and take a bath, ok?" says sis. I nod and walk upstairs. When I finish my bath, sis calls me downstairs. I walk down, seeing a couple of police officers. I look at sis, "what's going on?" One of the officers walks towards me, "are you in the middle school down the street?" I nod. "Were you there when something killed a minimum of 20 students?" I nod. I'm starting to black out again. "Were you one of the students who ran?" I shake my head. Sis covers her mouth. "Did you see who did it?" Again, I shake my head. Sis breathes easily. "Where were you when it happened?" The officer's voice starts to fade. "I was outside, but I blacked out. Next thing I knew, everyone was dead" I say, before blacking out completely.
~officer pov~
"Next thing I knew, everyone was dead" says the little girl. She closes her eyes, and I see tears stream down her cheeks. I look at my partner, he just shrugs. I look back at the girl, but she was at the top of the stairs. I guess she's been through a lot. She looks down at me. I notice that her eyes have changed, and black highlights have formed in her hair. She smiles a devilish smirk at me, puts a finger over her mouth and quietly shushes. I rush upstairs, and see her at the back of the hallway. I point my gun at her, as she looks at me with that smile. Her eyes glow red, and her black hair makes her look even more creepy. She brings her hand up, and snaps her fingers. The secons she does, all the lightbulbs in the hallway explode. He then covers her head as the glass comes raning down at her. I hear someone come up the stairs, it's my partner and the girl's sister. "I think you need to explain something to the captain" says my partner. I look back at the girl. Her hair has turned back to normal, and she's shaking. The little girl's sister runs to her and asks if she's ok. My partner drags me downstairs, "seriously, man, what were you thinking?!" When we walk outside, I see the girl standing at the top of the stairs with that smile. I'm coming for you, demon.

~Michelle pov~
-the next day-
I wake up. Yesterday is a blurr. All I remember was that it was going normal, until the girls came at the gate. I can still feel the taste of meat in my mouth. Is it because sis gave me lamb for dinner, or something else? No. It's not lamb. It's something else. It tastes differently. "Michelle?" says sis, who is standing in the doorway. "There's no school today, so you can go back to sleep." I nod. Sis walks out of my room. I lie back down and close my eyes.
-dream-
"Hello, Michelle" says a voice I've never heard before. "Who are you?" I ask. Out of the darkness comes a girl. She's my age. She looks exactly like me, except her hair is black and her eyes are red. "I'm you. Now, you've been having blackouts lately, right?" the girl, that clames to be me, asks. "Yes?" I say. "That's me taking over" says the other me. "You've- or should I say we, have been getting really hungry these days."
"How do you know that?"
"I'm you, obviously."
"But I don't have black hair and red eyes."
"Yes you do. Your original hair color was black, so I stick with that. And you've always wanted red eyes."
"But I've never told anyone about that."
"All the more evidence that I am, indeed you. Our favorite color is red, blood red to be exact. Favorite food, grilled steak. Favorite animal, fish. We were bullied by a group of girls, and I killed them for you. For us. Anything else?" I understand now. She has been taking over for my sake. Our sake. "I have one request" I say. "I'll let you take control whenever I want, let me remember what I usually forget. Let me see what I'm doing."
"Alright" says me. "It's your choice. Don't regret it."