The case

-" You're sick" she yelled crying her eyes out.

-" Sick? Maybe." I said as I began setting my desk... A hammer, some bonecutters, pliers, zipties. It like a fifthy sheades of Grey gone wrong.

-" Im sorry i din't mean it. I was just sad and got..."

-" Shhhhhh." I interrupted her to prevent her for saying something she will later regret.

-" What are you gonna do with me?" she asks worried... Nah I think fear is a better word.

-" Do you love me?" Curiositly asking her

-"Yeah... i do.." she replied trying to pervent her voice from cracking.

-"Would you... Die for me? I asked her, but this time she din't answer me. She just started crying and it pissed me off. I tried to calm down.

-"Don't cry, hun" I said trying to calm her but she just kept crying louder this time.

-" SHUT UP!" I yelled.

-"who do you want me to kill?...." I whisper.

-" what?" She replied confused.

-" WHO DO YOU WANT KILLED?" I ask once more.

TWO WEEKS LATER

-"Here we go Dr. Esteban Snow. Wow, studied in I.S. High school. Wasn't easy but you here, Charlie. All the way from Paxson... That really far, do you know were you are?" He looks at me mad and just stares at me "Now Honey, I'm gonna give you a gun with one bullet your gonna shot him between the eyes and i will take it as you showing me that you love me... if you even think of pointing the gun at me. Im gonna kill you both."

-"Im sorry Charlie..." she told him crying... then points it at me and...

*tick*

-" That a shame i though you where the one. After all the time you spend with me and this is how you show me you love me... I told them as i point my gun to that biker-ish thing and put two bullets in his head... Then well it remains a mystery.

THE NEXT DAY...

Roman's P.O.V.

-"Good morning, Detective Green" said a officer on waiting beside my desk

-" Good morning..." He interrupts me and says:

-" There's a new case on your desk and it kinda weird, you see.." i interrupt him

-"You went through my case?" i ask

-" ummmm... You see i was just curious and peeked..." i interrupt him again

-" Get out before i disfigure you face"

-"okay." he replied

my partner come in and says sarcastecly:

-" Today is a beautiful day."

-" Good morning to you too David" i reply sarcatecly.

-" Did you see the case file?" David asks

-" No, i just got here?"

-" it's an interesting one... all we have is a picture of when he was a kid and the name of a kid that now longer exists." he tells me

i open the case file and grab the picture of the kid and all that came out of my mouth was

-" ugh..." i said disgusted " what happened to him?"

-" He was born like that"

-" Holy shit... that the only seems like the face only a mother can love" i said.

-" well she din't... She left him when he was 15 years old he was devastated he turned on the stove and burned the house down and his body was never found"

-" Why do we have a case from 10 years ago?" i asked.

-" Chiff said it may give us with a clue on new the ROSES case." David said.

-" Detective Green, There was a killing. The body is still worm. There was a fucked up massage beside her." Said the officer.

-" What message?" David asks.

-" It wasn't actually a message, It's was more like..." I interrupt the officer and yell:

-" WHAT THE FUCK IS IT THEN."

-" It wasn't an apple and a rose." The officer said scared.

-" That's our guy" David says.

We leave the office and go towars the crime scene.