Chapter 3: Hyejin

I'm fangirling so much because of this Chanyeol and Kris picture. Someone call the the doctor *sings overdose before dying in the disease of EXO is to handsome and perfect for their own good*
---------------------------------------
Minah's Pov
Kris went over to where I tripped and helped me stand up. " Thank you" " You're welcome" And then Hyejin said "Oh my god why did you help this poor girl MY Kris oppa" Ok hold up I'm not poor I'm average! "Minah-" "How do you know this b*tches name when you barely knew mine?" Hyejin interrupted. "As I was saying still don't "oppa" me. We are the same age and it's disgusting. Second of all Minah is not a pleasant and she is not poor sh-" again Hyejin interrupted"She's a super poor nerd right baby?" "Stop giving me nicknames she is average and stop bullying her" "Okay opp- I meant Kris sshi" "Now say sorry" "Sorry" and me being nice said "It's fine" But her eyes said something different. It wasn't hate. It was her saying sorry. Then she
gave me a note and whispered into my ear "I will explain what happened" I just nodded.

|Later that day|
I opened my note to see the words "meet me at the rooftop" And I went up. There I found Hyejin. She said "Minah I'm very sorry about what happened and I was forced, I will tell you the things Hyuna and her two 'friends' will do to you" she continued "I wanted to be your friend in the start and I hope I will be your friend. Also did you see Tiffany?" And that's when I remembered she laughed at me and was standing right next to Hyuna. "She laughed at me and was standing next to Hyuna" "Right now you can't trust Tiffany and last time I heard a person calling Hyuna the contact was Tiffany and they were talking about bullying you so be careful also I think Tiffany likes Kris" And with that I was super duper shocked. I liked him too. I guess mine and Tiffany's friendship will break because I know she will never give up on a guy. Plus she's hot I'm not. I sighed. Hyejin asked "You like him right?" "Yeah" "Well then you gotta change maybe wear contacts" "Good idea" "Oh and here's my phone number lets go shopping" " Okay thank you so much Hyejin" "That's what's friends are for" And I truly knew that Hyejin meant it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello guys! My head hurts from all the typing. Like it hurts a lot lot lot times infinity. Anyways I really hope you like this chapter because it kind of confused me from all the talking and I just wanted to say my grammar isn't great great but I will try like my very very very times infinity best. And yeah that's all I wanted to say gotta go (not really but like its my style to say that lol did you see what I did there I'm shore you did. I'm getting weirder and weirder every single second. Bye the time I am 23 I am probably the most weirdest person alive. Lol I'm just kidding) So yeah byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~