Story Ideas

(I'm just using random names for these ideas)
1) Kyle Brooks is one of the popular boys at his high school. Going to parties, playing sports, getting all the girls. There's just one problem: He doesn't want the slutty, overbearing girls that crawl onto him. All he wants is his best friend Ryan Jensen to notice him. He wants to further their relationship. Nobody knows that Kyle is gay, and he doesn't want anyone to find out. How will he make his dream come true? Will Ryan like him back? You'll have to read and find out!

2) Becca Chambers is the most popular girl in school. Money, boys, and good grades rule her world. Just as senior year starts, her dad loses his job and they have to move from sunny Los Angeles to the countryside of Virginia. She stands out like red wine on a white Versace gown, and there's no way of getting that stain out. She drops down to the bottom of the social ladder, but maybe she needs this reality check. Can she float at the top of the glass, or drop to the bottom of the barrel? Find out in this story!

3) Tori Vega is a beloved artist at her prestigious art school and has a passion for paint. When her parents can't afford to keep her there, she has to go to a colorless public school with a failing arts department. Can she find a way to save the schools arts program and make it shine?

4) Hayden Scott is a quirky 17 year old boy with one huge mess. His family. They embarrass him, they shame him, and they make him want to disappear. One night, he runs away with his two friends, Cassie and Logan. They drive across the country from desolate Oregon, to bright and shiny New York City. It's the summer before he goes to college and he wants to make it count. Will he let loose in the Big Apple, or will his family try to bring him down?

5) There's something going on in Darkside and Zac wants to find out. A mysterious town full of secrets, lies, and despair. There's something happening beneath the city and right under the town's nose, and it's gonna be dirty. Zac and his friends search for clues and signs and try to figure out the biggest lie they've been told in their lives. What will they discover and will they survive to tell their story?

6) Betty Lee is a simple, southern girl who moves to the suburban Midwest to start a life with her boyfriend, Carson. On her first night at her new job, she witnesses a murder. Crazy things are normal in this town, but not for Betty. She meets a whole new set of characters that are hiding a huge secret from her mundane life. What's the secret she needs to find out? What trouble will she get into? How will her new life change her?

7) Charlotte Baker is your average 18 year old. If your version of average is killing zombies and saving her friends from crazed citizens in this apocalyptic society. Drama, suspense, and horror fill the pages of this book as she makes the toughest decisions to survive. Boys are the least of her worries in this zombie apocalypse themed novel.

8) Prince Dean is the son of King Tyson in one of the biggest kingdoms in the Empire. He's sheltered from poverty and death, but also has a target on his back. Assassins are all over the Empire and ready to attack. One day, when he's on his way to get married to Princess Verna, he is attacked and captured by the Assassins. Imprisoned and neglected, the only way he can get out is if his Father pays a ransom that is a high price. But will someone from the inside help him out and save his life?

9) Parker Lewis is a freshman at UCLA and ready to live his dream. He meets a whole new set of friends and enemies, and people from his past resurface. Can he pass all his classes and survive the crazy ride that is college?