Chapter 1 ~ I'm Fed Up

Update: My writing has improved, so the first few chapters are really crappy. Sorreh

~Y/N's POV~

I started to stir, getting ready to face another day with this creature. You see, I got captured by the Demon Warlock himself, after a great series of events. He only wanted my power, which was rude.

How I got them?

My aunt, also known as Lady Irene had disappeared right in front of me. She was like a mother to me, since mine was nowhere to  be found after my birth. She never told me about her, and I always wondered why.

Heck, she never even told me about my family. Who was my father? That wasn't even something she knew. At least that's what I thought. Sometimes I would call her my mother. It would just slip. Before she died, she gave me a clear relic. It was in the shape of a diamond, surrounded with crystallized material. It was similar to the  birth mark on my wrist.

My aunt  told me that only members of her family got the birth mark, yet I've never seen one on her.

~Flashback~

I could remember it like it was yesterday, her last words to me were.

"My child, don't worry. I'll always be with you, you have a big adventure ahead of you" Tears were invading my face, as she smiled.

" And with that, the life left her body. The relic she gave me, was now absorbed to be one with me. Another one, which was orange, came out of her and resided by her throne. I suppose the person is to come for it. Waiting to be taken by..

My sister... 

Or that's what she told me.

~End of flashback~

Thinking of it makes me cry..

Moments after I awoken, I was called by him.

"Yes master?" my head hanging low.  

"Just checking on you, say can you do something for me?" he said with a hint on evil in him, I always expected that though, I paid no mind to it.

"Like?" my head tilted a bit, I knew I wasn't going to like what I'm about to hear.

"I have this wound on my arm, can you heal it for me?" Bullshit.

"I have no powers or magicks to do so." I say, as I look him straight in his dark, black evil eyes.

"Lies!" he shouted and the ground started to shake. "I've been waiting for you to give me your power, I can sense it." he said in a very demonic voice.

I smirked "I guess I'll be leaving then." Mom wouldn't want me here anyway.. I took off the armor he gave me, making me vulnerable. So he took it as a perfect opportunity to stab me. I covered the wound with my hand as I glared at him.

I knew I wasn't going to die, at least not today. I wouldn't be able to heal myself in my weak state. I was losing blood, I used my last bit of power to teleport myself out of his dimension. With that I'm blacked out.

-

I woke up once again, but this time my head aching in pain. It was very cold, and all I could see was white. Am I dead? I thought until I realized that there were Spruce trees near me. It's just snow (Y/N).. Then I began to hear whimpering and something wet on my face. It was a husky! Wait.. two? (YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TWO HUSKIES BECAUSE I COULDN'T PICK. THEY WERE BOTH SO KAWAII) One of them was hurt. It looked like the other one wanted me to help them.

I smiled. "At least i'm starting the day off with something positive. Of course i'll help you two! I don't have a home right now.. so, up for the challenge?" The one that wasn't hurt started to jump up and down, the other one.. well she was still whimpering. I went to help her. "Stay here okay?" they barked and I went to go find some materials.