Jealousy & Grades

I walk home from school and saw Jackson on the couch watching football, like always.

"Hey J!" I said to him as I closed the door.

"'Sup babe?" He asked.

"Oh nothing much, aced my history test I did last week." I smiled.

He asked me where I was in school today, "In class..?" I confusingly replied.
"Apparently, the system said you were at the  with... some other guys?" He walked behind me and started sucking on my sweet spot. "And getting a call you failed your test..." I was shocked about how he knowI was hanging with some guys. I wasn't cheating, I just wanted to skip school.

"So tell me baby, who were those guys?" He asked in his low voice. At this moment, I was really wet and moaning so I couldn't answer the question. I feel his hands travel down to my aching core, but stopped and walked back to the couch. "Come and bend over, darling." I hesitate but do so a moment later. "Who were those guys?" He asks again.

"Devin, your old best friend and his brother." I looked up and saw anger in his eyes.
"20 hits; power of 9." He says angrily.
"I told you to not lie to me." Smack! "But you decided to, and failed your test which got you to fail the class." Smack! "And you skipped classes like they meant nothing." Smack! This continued on till my bum was red, sore, and it hurt to stand.

"Go up to the room, strip and kneel on the bed." I follow his orders and go up. I hear him come him and go to his closest. He pushed a strong but small vibrator into my core. After, he put a chastity belt on which took a while because I wanted to play with myself at night. It isn't that bad of a punishment, but he also taped two more strong vibrators onto my nipples.

"It's 8:45PM. I want you to study all of the history on the test and re-do it tomorrow morning. The result must be higher than a B+. If not, you will not be pleased at all for a month. I'll know if you're studying or not. Absolutely no cumming either. I'll know that as well. I'll come by soon to get you to go to sleep with the vibrators on high. Also, no cumming at that time."

"But Ja--" I tried to say but he turned up all the vibrators to middle level.
"No 'buts'. You will do as told without question." He says as sternly as possible.
"Y-yes Sir." I managed to reply.

*******************************************

HHAHAAHAH okAy  byee
hope you had fun reading - I know its the worst smut ever - but I'm sorry I'm a boring klutz.