The Tickling Begins

Your tied in an x position to a bed. It's really soft, and comfy.
Jacksepticeye walks in and is holding a soft feather duster.
( you are wearing a bra and panties )
He begins to tickle your armpits with the duster, before grinning and revealing another one. He used both of these to tickle your underarms like crazy. You are almost squealing with laughter as each individual feather tickles each crease in your pit, dancing all over the place. He moves down to your sides, stroking them with the dusters. You squeal and buck back and forth. All of a sudden, Markiplier walks in holding dusters, too, and begins to tickle your under arms with them. Now you are crying and silently laughing, enjoying it all. The two men are smirking and grinning, happy they control you. Then, PewDiePie walks in, holding electric toothbrushes, and tickles your feet with them. You are in tickle heaven.
Jack swirls a duster into your belly button, the other around your belly and sides, whilst Mark tickles your neck with a duster, and your back with the other. Pewds takes an electric toothbrush and tickles all over your legs and thighs with it, and uses the other for your feet.
4 dusters, 2 electric toothbrushes. 6 different places being tickled at once. You are bucking and squealing and laughing like crazy by now, before they all stop and you pass out, with a happy smile, not forced.
They get out a mattress and sleep there, putting there props in a box, ready to tickle you whenever they want and whenever you want.
Have fun continuing this in your head~
:)