The beginning

-----------Hīragi Castle residence------
??? Pov
"I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I wouldn't let you go, when all those shadows almost killed you're light . . .i remember you said 'don't leave me here alone. . ."

 "Mom does the song mean?" A voice asked me as we entered a large white room.

 "It means that you'll never be alone ,no matter what happens" i said as i hugged the child next to me, my daughter , (y/n). All-of-sudden the door was forcefully opened by someone with silver hair ,Shinya my husband, he was holding 3 capes , 1 was smaller .
"Sayuri ,we need to leave, now!" He immediately said closing the door ,just as i opened my mouth ,he quickly put a cape on (y/n) and then the other cape on me. He pulled a few chairs and a big wardrobe, placing them to block the door of the room.

"Shinya,Dear what's going on ?" He immediately ran to a wooden book shelf , pulling out a white book ,letting the edge of the book a bit tilted ,making a sound almost like scratching a board.
The bookshelf then moved to the right, letting a secret passage show , (y/n) made small whimper as footsteps could be heard from afar. Shinya pulled us both into the dark passage. We ran as quickly as possible trying to figure out how to escape the dark passageway.

Shinya's pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The bookshelf shut the passage just as we entered it, (Y/n) wouldn't stop shivering from the darkness of the passage as I held her in my chest, I felt my heartbeat race like crazy, hope was all i had as i found stairs leading to the stables ,i hid both sayuri and (y/n) in a huge pile of hay, while I was searching for a carriage and a few horses.

When I found them ,i quickly returned for sayuri and (y/n) ,helping them out of the hay and leading them to the carriage. I looked around hoping that 'she'  wouldn't be there , to my luck 'she' was  still in the castle .  I carried (y/n) and Sayuri to the carriage, when they where in , i hopped on the drivers seat and drove the horses out the gates . . . .'i hope we can'.

Heyo!! New update ,still sorry for not updating because of . . . . *play dramatic music*  . . . . .  . . 

SCHOOL TESTS!!!! But I'm always active just a lil tired after so many tests 

Back to story , if you like it I'm also thinking of shipwreck or something like that will happen in next update!!! Any questions ? Just comment I'm always active ( literally )

Well that's all ~ciao