Chapter 1

"Jasmin sweetie, are you coming to eat!?" My mom screams from downstears.
"Yes I'm coming." I say and glide of the banisters. I walk to the table and smile at myself as i see the food. PIZZA.
"Where's dad?" I asked. "He was going to get some cheese he will be right back." Says my mom and gives me a smile.

~time skip~

"IT'S FINALLY SUMMER VACATION!" I scream and throw my head back and arms up.
My mother laughs and father smiles. "Sooooo mom and dad uhmm next year I am going to my fourth year and uhh canIgotoHogwarts?" I burst out.
"No Jasmin you know what I said about Hogwarts." My father says stearnly.  "Dad come on, you were on Hogwarts too and I just want friends and god that sounds sad but please!?" I argument back. "She is right Moony. She really wants and needs to make friends. And I'm sure she will stand up for herself if she needs to. If not Dumdledore is always there." Says my mom smiling.
I give her a thankfull smile and she winks. "I.. I.. Okay okay! It's okay you can go to Hogwarts!" He says giving up and throwing his arms a little up. "But da- WAIT WHAT REALLY!!? BLOODY HELL!! YES YES YES THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!" I scream and hug my father. "This is gonna be perfect, I am gonna have friends and maybe even gonna be friends with Harry Potter, The Harry Potter!" I say and smile as I daydream about Hogwarts and new friends. I never really had friends. Only my cousins. I never really got a crush either.

"When are we going to write Professor Dumbledore?" I ask excited. "We will see. Please be just not like every second asking us if we are going to write him." My mom says warning me. I nod. I clap in my hands full excitement. My parents smile.

Okay so hey guys. Sorry this chapter is like really really short but I promise my next ones will be a lot longer but I need to save the rest for the second chapter because if I wouldn't it would sound weird so. What do you think till this!? I am so excited for the rest! I hope you like it already. Is my english bad until now? I don't hope so.  Thank you guys for reading and keep smiling beautifulls.

Loves Jasmin💗