Chapter One

"Harry! I'm tired of all your crap." I yelled as I gathered all of my belongings. From the couch he nonchanlantly responded, "What are you rambling on about now, Alaska?" My head whipped around in his direction, appauled by his response. "WHAT AM I RAMBLING ON ABOUT NOW? WELL I'M RAMBLING ON ABOUT YOU CHEATING ON ME, EVERYTIME YOU'RE ON TOUR! YOU SHAG GIRLS EVERY CHANCE YOU GET, HARRY!  I'M SURPRISED YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN ME AN STD YET!" He did nothing but chuckle and rest his head in his hands.

Once I reached the door and I was about to haul all of my belongings away he turned to me and asked, "Who are you staying with?" Harry wasn't supposed to know who I was staying with so I continued on my way out the door and on my way. He grabbed my arm and firmly and spoke in a more authoritive tone, "Who are you staying with, Alaska?" Everything that he told me about his brother came rushing back to me, the drugs, the violence, the abuse, everything. I slipped out of his grasp and looked him in the eye, "Your brother Edward." Harry's eyes darkened and he placed both of his arms on my shoulders, "You are not going anywhere with that dirtbag." 

Just as he said that Edward came walking towards us, "You coming, Alaska?" he said in his raspy tone of voice. Harry walked towards Edward and they had a short conversation below a whisper. All I could make out was Harry saying "Edward if you touch her..." and Edward replying with "I can't make any promises." Harry turned towards me and attempted to give me a kiss but I pulled away. Edward walked towards me smirking, and we made our way to his car. As we were walking away I heard Harry muttering curses as he walked into his flat.

Edward was Harry's twin brother and they looked exactly the same, hence twins, except Harry had alot more tattoos and a few piercings. Edward has had a pretty troubled past. With all his jail time he would seem like a pretty viscious person but most of them were just drug charges. He did almost kill his mother when he was drunk before and he almost raped his sister Gemma. If it wasn't for Harry, Gemma would have been scarred for life and Edward be in jail for alot longer then he already was supposed to be. I still dont really understand why everyone finds Edward so "bad". He made a few mistakes and now his whole family wont forgive him.

"So are you getting in the car or not?" he laughed while opening the passenger side door for me. "S-sorry." I stuttered while jumping into his little red IROC. While he ran over to the driver's seat I smelled women's perfume everywhere. When he started the car, it jolted foward and took off immediately. There wasn't really much conversation going on so Edward turned on the radio and "Teenage Dirtbag" was on except, it was the cover Harry, Zayn, Liam, Niall, and Louis sang.

"I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby...' he sang under his breath. It was pretty amusing watching him trying to sing low so I wouldn't hear him. So I turned up the volume as loud as I could and started yelling the lyrics at the top of my lungs. Edward stared at me awkwardly for a minute and eventually began singing along with me. "Oh yeahhh, dirtbag, yeah she doesn't know what she's missin' !" he sang loudly. Edward then got really quiet and parked his car slowly in front of his flat. Just as I reached for the handle to get out he grabbed my arm and stared me deeply, "You don't know what your missin."