Chapter 1- Partying Like No Other

Caitlyn's p.o.v.

Calum and the guys are at band practice in our garage. They are so loud but, it is soothing to listen to. I go to the garage because they were done. "Hey little sis." Calum says. "Hi Calum, Ashton, Michael, and Luke." I smile. Luke smiles back and I blush. Luke has a pretty smile. We are all graduated from high school. This means that they can take tours more often. "Hey Caitlyn, there is a party tonight. Wanna come with?" Luke asks. "S-Sure, if it's okay with Calum." I stutter. "I'm going so, you can too." Calum says. "Sweet. I'll pick you up at six." Luke says. I've never been to a party before. When my parents were around, they would say no but, they are living in Germany for business. I go up to my room and take a shower. I wait for the water to get warm and take off my clothes. When the water hits my back, I feel goosebumps on my back. I use my Strawberry Shampoo and Conditioner. Then, I use my vanilla scented body wash. I get out and dry off. I go to my room and find Luke's Nirvana shirt, which I stole, black ripped jeans, and black vans. I curl my hair and set it with hair spray. Then, I put on mascara and lipstick. By the time I finish, Luke is here. I walk downstairs and Luke is standing in the family room. "Is that my Nirvana shirt?" Luke asks. "Yup! I stole it. Want it back?" I question. "No keep it. It looks sexy on you." I blush. "Come on. The guys are already there." Luke says. He puts his arm around my shoulder and we walk out. "Is this your first time at a party?" Luke asks grabbing my thigh. "Y-Yes." Fuck! I stutter again. "Nervous?" He asks. "No." Why did I lie? "Okay. We will be there in five minutes." Luke says. The rest of the car ride is in silence. When we get there, I hear music playing. "Let's get inside." Luke says taking my hand. His hand is soft and comfortable. "Hey Tomato Faces!" Michael is clearly drunk. "Hi Mikey." I say awkwardly. "Hey little sis!" Calum yells. "Hi Calum." I say. "Hi Lukey! Hi Cait!" Ashton comes to hug us. He smells like alcohol. We go inside and I have a drink of vodka. A slow song comes on and Luke walks toward me. "Wanna dance?" He asks. "S-Sure." I stutter. He pulls me against him and I bury my head into his neck. We dance in silence for a couple of seconds. Luke lifts my chin and kisses me. In shock, I don't kiss back. "Please kiss me back." He begs. I kiss him back. His tongue licks my bottom lip asking to deepen the kiss. I give him access and the kiss is deepened. We still kiss even though the slow song is over. Michael comes up behind me and taps on my shoulder. "Can I take over?" Michael is still drunk. I move out of the way and Michael takes over my spot. I laugh and walk back over to where I was before. "What the hell was that?" Calum snaps. "I-I don't know! He kissed me!" I say. "I saw you let him deepen the kiss!" He snaps again. "Calm down, Calum! I'm twenty- two! It isn't like he asked me to have sex with him!" I yell. "It was pretty damn close to that Cait!" He yells back. Calum storms off and I go to the bathroom crying. "Caitlyn! Wait!" Luke says. I keep running and I know Luke is running after me. I get to the bathroom and I lock the door shut. "Caitlyn, what happened?" He asks. I say nothing. "Please Caitlyn, tell me." His voice soothes me. "C-Calum s-snapped a-at m-me a-about o-our k-kiss." I stuttered so bad. "Can I come in?" I unlock the door and he walks in. "Can we talk?" He asks. I nod. Crap. Is he going to say that we can't be friends no more? "I can't keep our promise anymore. I'm in love with you Caitlyn." He says. I'm shocked. "I uh-" He cuts me off. "Let me finish. I want you to be my girlfriend." He says. "I will be your girlfriend, Luke." I smile and he kisses me.