Chapter 5

~next Monday~ Javier's POV

It's the middle of the day and i am determined to get Clarissa's phone number.

As I was walking to my locker I saw Alana. Just the girl, she probably has Clarissa's phone number. Right?

"Hey alana." I said while walking up to her.
" Oh, hey Jason whatcha doing." She said look at me.

"Ummmmm I need a favor." I said nervously. I knew if I asked her would know I liked her but I want Clarissa's phone number so.

"  Ya anything jay." She said smiling.
" I need Clarissa's phone number." I said looking down with my face red.

" ya sure ," she said while getting it off her phone. " do you have pen ?" She asked.

"Ugh ya here." I said passing her the pen. She writes down.

"Here you go Jason, bye." She said walking away."bye Alana " I said waving.

Yes I finally got her number.i can't wait to text her tonight. Tomorrow she's coming after school she'll probably mention it.

I'm going to text her

To-Clarissa
From-Javier

Hey babe, I just wanted to wish you sweet dream😘😘💗
Ps I hope I'm in them😏

After I texted her I went to bed dreaming of her.

A/n
Hey guys it's Alana here. It's getting interesting😏. Me and monce have nothing better to do so we are going to update not than once a day. What do you thinks going to happen next?
                    ~ Marcy out
Don't forget to check out my other books😆😇