Finally!!

As the school days past me and Blake got closer. We would stay up half the night talking on the phone to each other, he would send me cute good morning texts and they would always make my day better. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - *yawnnnn* I wake up with a big smile on my face. I squealed and said,"Yay, finally today is the day, I thought the weekend was never gonna come. I made my way to the shower and brushed my teeth while the water got hot. I received a text from Blake. It said,"good morning beautiful, today is finally the day😊." I replied,"I know I have been waiting all week for this." I finally got a quick shower and I got out and wrapped my hair up in towel and put on my house robe and made my way to my closet. I grabbed my mint green dress that came up to my knees. It has mint green sparkles on the top and the bottom was white and I put on my white sandals. I went to go put my make up on and curled my hair and when I got done I grabbed my white shoulder purse and made my way downstairs. Blake texted me and said he would be at my house in 10 minutes. He then finally arrived and I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door. Blake was standing there with a bouquet of pink roses. "Awh, omg Blake a love them, thank you so much." He said,"your welcome beautiful, you look gorgeous as always." I said,"You like mighty fine yourself." He was wearing a white and blue polo shirt with the sleeves half way rolled up, cackis, and sparrys. We both laughed. He grabbed my hand and we made our way to his blacked out Rang Rover.