FRIENDSHIP DAY

Macy's POV:

Today was the day of the concert. OMG. I know I am the only quiet one in the group but gosh! I am probably the one that is most excited about this. I was saying this all in my head while I was in a light sleep.

I checked my alarm clock on the side of my bed. 7:30. I knew I had to get up soon. I was to awake now to go back into the relaxing sleep that I was just in. I got my laptop and checked my Facebook.

I could not believe my eyes. People were sending out pictures and videos at 7:30 in the morning? People are crazy these days. When I was scrolling, I saw something about the concert tonight. They said that since this was their first concert, they would have a signing before the concert for everyone that bought tickets.

I almost squealed. I knew if I did, I would wake up everybody. I had to tell Britney and Michelle about it. They were fast asleep and I started to think. What would get them up?

As soon as I started to think, I had a plan. I would dip their hands in warm water so they would pee themselves. So I started to go to the tap quietly. I tiptoed down the stairs so no one could hear me. I slowly started to let the warm tap flow.

As I started to go back up the stairs I figured my plan was to evil. But I wanted to trick them badly. I put the warm water at their hands and dipped them in. Michelle started to squirm so I new she was about to do it. She stopped and I pulled up the covers.

I turned on my flashlight and saw yellow fluid start to run down her legs.

Michelle's POV:

I was squirming because I had to pee so badly. I was still in a light sleep that felt like a coma. I could not hold it any longer and put my hand under my legs and crossed them. Soon I started to stop. Three seconds later, I could feel fluid going down my legs.

It felt good, although I was wet. But you know what? It felt perfect

Macy's POV:

It was so funny! I laughed silently until I cried. Britney looked disgusted. I could hear her saying,"EW!", in her sleep. She knew what was happening.

Britney's POV:

I can't believe it! Michelle was peeing herself!! It was so disgusting! EW!!! I just want this to stop!

But I knew what was happening to me. I started to squirm and I could feel Macy's smile plastered on her face. About 30 minutes later, I could not take the squirming anymore! I HAD TO PEE!!! I wasn't going to be like Michelle though. EW!

It was time to wake up anyways, so I ran to the bathroom. Macy knew I had to pee. She started to dart passed me. It was a race to the bathroom! She barely got in there before me.

Macy's POV:

I knew Britney had to pee badly so I raced her to the bathroom. I barely got in first. YES!!! She told me to let her in. HEK TO THE NO!

This was to good to let her in. She was pounding the door like a barbarian.

Britney's POV:

I was telling Macy to let me in but she wouldn't. I had to pee right now!!! I put my hand under my legs praying not to pee myself in this stupid situation. I pounded on the door like a barbarian and held my hand under my legs for dear life.

I could feel huge spurts of pee coming out. That was the last straw! I went through the house looking for a bottle. I had never peed in a bottle. I just hope it works!

I got a bottle and stood right outside the bathroom door. I quickly opened the bottle and put it under my legs. I couldn't do it at the moment. I still had to pee! SO BADLY!!!

I finally manned up and I let the pee flow into the bottle. It felt so good! But then the bottle was full. OH CRAP! I tried to stop the flow but I couldn't.

I just wanted to get the rest out. I took the bottle out from under my legs. I just peed onto the floor. I had left a HUGE puddle on the floor. OMG!

I threw the bottle away and just ran. I had to hide! I hid in the closet. I hope she doesn't find me!

Macy's POV:

I didn't hear any knocking on the door anymore. I slowly opened the door. I could see a humungous puddle of pee on the floor. BRIT!!! I cleaned that Ik up and found Brit in my closet. She is going to pay.

************

Little note:

That was basically the whole day for them and the next chapter will be about them going to the concert:)