Chapter 1 ( Summer Madness)

Krystle's POV

Summer a simple word, easy to explain ... Hanging Out with Friends, doing picnics, Walking with your cats in the park ( you know im allergic in dogs so that I've mention cats ) Also Family Bondings and Get away!! I hope Mom and Dad surely missed summer... Because you know, they are too busy to do some stuff like that .... I really miss when i was about, 10 years old when we go to Hawaii... That is a really fun thing like dancing pearly shells... And saying Hoolla i pretty sure i spell that incorrectly... But im sure that mom and dad plan it..

Sweetheart come here !! Dad calls me..

We are going to highland resort to do a summer vacation.. Mom said

Really!?,, Yehey!! I said

We will just go their to express and relax for our last five days of summer... Dad said....

Well im really excited... I've better pack my things..
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Kobi's POV

Summer Vacation!? I asked

Of course.. So that we can be feel free... Because after five days you will be in your new school... Mom said

This is really to be an Awesome Summer and Awesome Year.. Family vacation, meeting new friends!! This is apparently the most memorable moment in my life...

I'll pack my things now ....

(20 minutes ago they are at the resort)

Krystle why should you go with us walk along white sand, by the seashore? My brother Shawn said..

Its ok ... I'll just sit around here and eat some chips! I said..

Krystle just sits and eats some chips on the table... But after that she feels like its boring because Her mom and dad and her two brothers swims... So she just walk along by the seashore...