Mind Games (Ray Imagine)

Ray stood behind you and let his hands explore your body, starting at your breasts, cupping them and massaging them. You closed your eyes as your felt his kisses on your neck. His tongue made slow swirls as he sucked and tugged on your neck with his teeth, leaving red and purple hickies. Ray’s hands slid slowly down your sides, grabbed your hips and pressed his hardened dick against your ass. You began to get wet from feeling him. Chills shoot through your body as one of Ray’s hands made its way to your pussy and begin rubbing through your wetness. Ray nibbles on your earlobe as he says in his deep voice, “Tell me what you want, baby." A sigh of pleasure escaped your lips as you said “I want you baby, I want all of you." He squeezes one of your ass cheeks, bites the back of your neck and says, “Be specific." His hand that was rubbing your pussy on the outside of your shorts, has now made its way inside your panties. He teases your wet entrance with his fingers as you let out more moans. “Give me…the dick…i need it baby." you say as you spread your legs further apart, begging him to enter his fingers, or hopefully, his dick. With his freehand, Ray grabbed your hair, pulled your head back and whispered in your ear again, “Dick game to superior." 

I had to. I had to lol.

-GG ;)