*Harry Imagine*

You live in a small city in Kansas. You get up to go to school. It was just an ordinary day. Wake up, shower, get dressed, and your out the door. So you do just that and arrive at school 20 minutes earlier. You decide to wait out by the tables they have out in the back of there school. You are just going through your phone, checking Tumblr and Facebook. You so consumed in your phone that you don't notice a curly haired brunette kid that you have never seen before sitting across from you. He had a hat and sunglasses on. It looked like he was trying to hide because he was hiding his face in his arm. You think to yourself "What if he's hurt?" So you ask him "Hey kid, are you alright?" He looks up. "Are they gone?" "Who?," you ask. "The group of screaming girls..?," he says questionably. "I didn't know there was a group of screaming girls. Why are were they chasing you?," you ask. He peels of his sunglasses and his hat and you know instantly who it is, Harry Styles from One Direction. You were fangirling so much in your mind but you didn't want to come across as one of the screaming girls that he just go away from. So you tried your hardest to contain your excitement and think of something to say. Like what do you say when you get a rare opportunity like this? You finally say "Hey, you're Harry Styles," in the calmest voice you could. He chuckles and says "Yeah and you are?," "I'm Natalie," you say sticking you hand out for him to shake it. "Nice to meet you," he smiled at you and you could help but smile back. You look at your phone and realize you were going to be late to homeroom. You scramble all your belongings. "Sorry but i'm going to be late for school," you say rushing. He just sits there and chuckles to himself as you drop things and stuff them into your backpack. You start running towards school when Harry yells to you "SEE YOU LATER!" You just look back and wave. You made it to your locker and into homeroom with 20 seconds to spare. You sit down totally out of breath. As you start writing down the days assignments you hear your teacher say we have a new student. You look up and see Harry. You smile widely as he walks to the empty seat next to you. "I told you I would see you later," he said smirking at you. This was just the beginning of a long and happy relationship with Harry Styles.