All Alone

The little girl was leaning against a tree, though she seemed as though she was crying. "Daddy!" The little girl desperately cried out, but there was no answer. The forest was full of trees and utter silence. "Daddy I'm scared," the little girl whimpered to herself, hoping someone will rescue her.

There was a sudden flash of red fur in the trees. The little girl yelped. "Daddy help me," the girl whimpered again. There was a sudden, low growl "you're 'Daddy' isn't here anymore human pup." "No I don't believe you," the little girl cried. "Well you better start believe me soon, because your father is gone and never coming back," the red furred wolf snarled. This caused the little girl to start sobbing.

"Don't cry human pup." The wolf carried the girl back to his pack, on his back. "Woah! Is that a human?" A tiny brown furred wolf pup was staring at the girl. "She's alone James, but she's going to stay in our pack. Her name is Lilith." The red furred wolf mumbled. "I've never seen a human before!" The wolf pup yelped. The red wolf sighed, "Don't get so excited over a human pup James." "Sorry Alpha," the wolf pup whimpered. The red wolf padded into his den and layed Lilith down on his moss bedding. " You're going to be a good kid Lilith. I Promise you that." The Alpha stares down at the girl curled up, and sleeping peacefully.