Fuck LOVE , But I Love YOU

Every Night I Cried , Poured My Heart Out Because I Just Want The Right One Too Come , To Me ! As I Continue To Lovee These No Good Ass Guys I Continue Too Get Hurt. But Guess What Im Not Giving Up Yet , .. Yes Im Young But Not Dumb ! I Care For Those Who Dont Give A Fuck About Me And Dismiss The Ones Who Try To Help Me. Every Night I Wonder What Was Going Through My Head Then But Now Im Noticing I Let You Run Over Me , All Because " ALL I WANTED WAS YOU " .. Not Noticing What I Put My Self Intoo.

I've Told Me You Love Me And Yes I Believed You " Why " ? Because You Told Me You Would Never Lie To Me . And Yes I Believed You " Why " ? Because You Told Me You Would Never Leave Me . Every Night I Got Lied To And I Knew It But " ALL I WANTED WAS YOU " And I Ended Up Getting My Self Hurt And I Felt Stupid For Letting You Run Over Me Aha , Yeah Im A Fool For That .. But I Did It Because I LOVED YOU ♡ . Dont Believe Me ? What Female You Know Does What I Did ? No To Many Huh ??

Im Moved On And Think Im InLove . Yes I Think Im Inlove .. No He 's No Thing Like You Nor Similar , He Brightens My Day Some Thing You Should Have Done He Loves Me Some Thing You Should Have Done He Cares For Me Some Thing You Should Have Done He Doesnt Lie To Me Some Thing You Should Have Done He WANTS To Be With Me Some Thing You Should Have Told Me . Aha Guess What ? Im Happy To Leave The Past And Love The Future ♡

Your Not Tuff Spiritual Minded Gold Intense Weak Minded Concert Passionate Sick Headed Gangster Player For ; Attention , Action , Aggression , Speed , Difficulty , And Special Treatmeant! Your Actions Made Me Stronger And Brighter Haa Haa Yes You Warned Me For Your Type And How To Play My Role And Read Between The Lines THANK YOU . My Feelings Ached Head Pawned Circled . Legs Got Weak Stomach Bubbled Lips Swoled Eyes Burned Body Fell ! Weaker And Weaker I Got When Ever I Heard Your Name Eyes Teared Up Every Time I Seen Your Face Body Broke Every Time I Heard Your With A Another Female But ME . My EVERYTHING Was Gone I Said Repeatly <<<<< Thats The Old Me .

My LOVE Is Trust And What I Say Is Real But What Happened Is Now Old And Im Not The SAME So Thanks Too You Im A Better Person Aha , I Learned From My Mistakes .