Prologue

MY ANGELIC FRIENDS in Heaven call me "Spirit Boy." They say I still look like the eleven-year-old kid I was when I died on that school playground. I'm still wearing the same shirt, the same jeans, even have the same curly blonde hair, those bright blue eyes, and those cupid lips. That's what my mom called them, she always said it when she kissed me goodnight. I can't remember how long ago that was, or when it was that I died exactly, or how long I've been up here in Heaven, because time has no meaning here. Spiritual Beings like me, we just hang out, mind our own business, and watch you guys down there, like you're starring in your own TV show—a show we call "life." We see all the different choices you make and all the different roads you travel down, and sometimes wonder why you choose paths that lead you nowhere, why you're on a journey with no happy ending.

It's easy for me to see that now from this perspective. I wish I knew what I, Spirit Boy, knows now, all those cosmic laws way back when my life went astray. The day I took a bullet on that school playground. The day my life ended. I can see it so clearly now. I was one of those kids on a journey that ended too soon. Before I was even a teen.

So there I was, Spirit Boy, watching these two boys ready to explode—with negative energy. I couldn't stop myself from being pulled back to that same school playground I had played on when I was alive. Today, these two energetic Beings, reminded me of the time when I was a troubled kid, when I got mixed up in conflict, when I couldn't see the right road ahead of me, when I couldn't see the light. It was a feeling I knew oh so well. It was probably the reason I couldn't stop myself from swooping down on them. I heard their souls crying out for help. These kids had no idea I was about to be stuck on them like a magnet, and that this was my soul's journey, too. My journey was to teach these kids a few simple lessons: that all they needed to do was love themselves and live their dreams—the ones they are destined to enjoy. It's really that easy. Everyone can create their own Heaven on Earth. It's all about faith—and the right energetic attitude is a must too...

http://www.amazon.com/SPIRIT-BOY-Earth-Tricia-Kelly-ebook/dp/B0055P0ZLY/