• 21 •

Slicer walked into the living room wearing sunglasses and a large scarf around his neck. I was alone. "Hey," I nodded my head at his greeting. When he sat down the room flickered red and blue which was followed by an almost defending siren.  "Everyone meet me at the assembly area NOW!" Slicer and I rushed from the room to the assembly area we left from a few hours ago. We were the last to enter.

Eric was pacing the room. "What's wrong?" My question was directed at him. He stopped pacing and cleared his throat, "we have a war upon us. I recently killed a woman by the name of Headmistress and her daughter Cut Throat wants revenge." The men showed Eric a look I don't recognized, "you killed thee Headmistress? Wow you must be good," Eric dismissed the compliment by a wave of his hand, "I want all of you prepare yourself for war which will take place in two days from now which I doubt will happen by then," he put his hands behind his back, "you're dismissed," the men left to prepare themselves.

"Angeline I want you and Stacy to stay at the safe house with Slicer," I shook my head no, "don't you dare do that to me I'm fighting by your side," he gently gripped my shoulders, "I can't fight them if I'm worrying about you all the time if you stay at the safe house at least I'll know you're safe," I squatted his hands away, "and I'm not going to no damn safe house. I'm fighting with you if you die I die," he didn't say anything more.

Shotgun was also trying to convince Stacy to stay at the safe house while her back was turned to him and she held her hands over her ears shouting la la la. After a few minutes which felt like hours of trying he gave up. "Fine but at least stay close to me," she gave him a quick kiss on his lips, "okay." I smiled at them.