New Friends

No one P.O.V

Ladybug and Chat Noir chuckled. " Yeah, we see that." (Y/n) looked at them. "Are y'll my personal stalkers now? Cause when something happens, y'll always there." Ladybug and Chat Noir laughed. " Well, it looks like u get in trouble so we have to save u." (Y/n) looked at ladybug. " Me? Trouble? Hahahahahaha!!!! okay, let me tell U Something, I CAUSE the trouble. Like that stray cat here being with u. As long I cause trouble, u two love birds are stuck together." Chat Noir and Ladybug blushed to strawberries. "See?!? U both look like strawberries!!" "Oh shut up!!" Chat said blushing madly. " Nope!! I cause trouble and u guys are there." (Y/n) laughed and layed down crying. " My god, u guys are easy to make strawberries!!!" (Y/n) stood up. " Well, im going home and go to sleep, dreaming u two being strawberries." She jumped off the eiffel tower and laided on a building. " Night!!" Then she ran off.

Ladybug/marinette P.O.V

I stare in the distance and looked at chat, who was still bushing.

*beep*

*beep*

"Igottogobychat!" I took out my yoyo and was flying offf, leaving him stun. As I get father away frkm him, I think throught what had happened. I can't believe me and chat together. AS A COUPLE!!!! She sure does know how to make people look like "strawberries". I get to my house and opened my window, and immediately tikki flew out and I changed back to normal. "Who's she!!" I signed and sat on my bed. "She is a trouble maker now go to bed!!" Tikki signed and layed under my bed. "Night Tikki" "Night!!"

Chat Noir/Adrien P.O.V

Ladybug left and I was still sitting up there.

*beep*

* beep*

I took out my staff and I set myself to the ground. I jumped and ran on roofs. Once I got to my house, I open my window and entered. Plagg flew out and layed on my desk. "She's a handful....." Then he dose off. I thought that she called me and Ladybug 'strawberries' and I blushed again. "She sure is" I cupped Plagg and put him under my bed, incase someone comes in and see him. I change clothes and got in bed. I thought to myself: Me and Ladybug together.... what a dream come true...Then I driftly went to sleep.

Mystery P.O.V

" It looks like there would be another miraculous holder. But is she worthy of the job?"

Are you worthy of being a miraculous holder? Who is this mystery person? Who will be your fairy? Tune in the next chapter!

P.S
Sorry is short, wil be longer then this one