Bonding

Y/N P.O.V
My emotion changed from shocked to raged.

"So this is the school you've been attacking?tch I thought you'd go farther.."I said as landed on the floor.

(Your father,Ikr im evil,ur too you   young 4 him)"Y/N

"Y/N...pleasure to meet you here I just wanted to---"I cut him off.

"Well a formal chat is not gonna settle this,Aren't I correct Father?You always said the art of combat always settles things...Well then let's do this"I said as I stepped back planning my attack...got it

"Travis and Laurance take the left,Garroth and Aaron take the right,Dante and me will take the center,also leave the leader to me"I said facing them then turned back at my father with a sly smile,he returned the sly smile.

"Alright father let's have some 'father,Daughter bonding time'"I said.I nodded and the rest left off bolting,my father pointed at us and the the shadow knights started attacking.Dante kept attacking and gave me a nod,I ran for my father as I used my maneuver gear to get him by surprise.I did but he blocked my attack sending me flying across the room,I stepped in the ground causing me to stop and ran again,I blocked his attack and kept attacking but with more speed.

Dante P.O.V
I was done with my side leaving all shadow knights limp and some I think dead...no still breathing...heavily.I looked back at the new girl but only saw flashes of h/c,and silver.I looked at the rest and saw they finished their part.We then just sat there in the corner looking at them fight,wow...she's really good at fighting.Maybe I'll ask her to tutor me sometime.They both were thrown across the room by how hard their swords clashed.They suddenly stopped and hugged.

"This was fun,I wish we can do this again"she smiled.

"Hope so,I will take my leave now"the tall man said as he started fading taking the shadow knights with him.She looked back and had no scars or scratches.

"Well then,now what?"She asked with a smile.
~~~~~
SEBASTIAN MICHAELIS!!!!!!
       370 words