Sing A Song For Me

My puppy fell asleep on my arm as I was typing and now I don't want to move him... So I'll write this with a 20 pound dog on my forearm.... LETS GO!!!

Lily's Pov.

I curled up and fell asleep beside Dom. I woke up to the sound of people walking towards us. I kept my eyes closed and squeezed his hand then tapped his palm to let him know to pretend to be asleep, he squeezed my hand back to tell me that he understood the plan. I heard a camera click, who just took a picture of us sleeping?! I turned a bit so that my legs were squared to the people around us, getting read to get up. I tapped Dom's hand as the count down to us getting up, 3, 2,1! I kicked my legs into the air flinging myself onto my feet and I took fighting stance. Dom put his free hand on the ground and used his tucked leg to push himself onto his feet putting his back to mine and also took a fighting stance. I saw the Black Foxes standing in front of us looking at us slightly panicked.

Dom "It's rude to stare at people you know.." He said while stretching his legs.

Lily "Yeah *yawn* and it's even more rude to take a picture..." I pouted sleepily while rubbing my eyes.

Boss "How did you hear that, I hardly even heard it!" He shouted sounding amazed.

Takuto "Such a perv." He scoffed at Boss who was about to argue back when Dom interrupted him.

Dom "So since you guys found us, and you did so while we weren't paying attention, you get two questions." He said smiling at them.

Lily "Yeah, that makes sense..." I said sleepily, again, I'm not a morning person.

Twins "We are going to go wash up a bit, so think of your questions and come get us when you have them." we said dusting ourselves off and heading to the bathroom.

Hiro's Pov.

The twins walked inside and Riki began to ask for what questions we should ask. "So any ideas?"

Kenshi "I wanna know about their past." He stated.

Takuto "We all do, but we need to be specific in order to get good answers. Idiot." He face-palmed.

Boss "I want to know how they learned their skills. If they can hide from all of us, until they fell asleep, they have had to have had training." He pointed out.

Hiro "I want to know about their eyes..."

Takuto "Why the hell do you want to know about their eyes?" He almost shouted.

Hiro "When they woke up and I entered the room and Lily warned us to get back Dominik's eyes looked inhuman and we was ready to take on 5 people larger than him with guns. Earlier when I saw Lily escaping through the window the eye under her bangs was glowing red." I thought back to what I saw.

Riki "Now that you mention it, Dominik did look like he was about to attack us. Right after she escaped through the window I found her just finishing putting an eye patch on.." He started to think about what he saw as well.

Boss "Okay so we are going to ask about their eyes, what else?" he asked us.

Kenshi "Why don't we ask them about their training, that will give us some good answers." He pointed out. We all agreed.

Riki "Okay so lets ask them about their eyes, and training." he declared.

Dominik's Pov.

Lily and I headed to the bathroom, Lily started to wash her face and I dusted myself off. Then we switched and I washed my face and hands while Lily dusted herself off. We cleaned up fast and found a room with bunk beds and a great view of the moon.