The Begging

"Mom do i need to," (Y/n) said.
"Yes im not made out of money," Mom said. "Basically you are made of money thats what mom means," (Y/n) said. Mom thought of it and smrik. "You are getting an job and that's it," Mom said getting a bit angry. She hands you an newspaper and you walk into your room. "Lets find a job then" you thought. You were just about to quit when you saw Freddy Fazbears Pizza. "Wow that place is still open i havent been there in ages i wonder if they'll hire me," (Y/n) said. You called up the place and the phonge guy answered,"Hello my name is Rain and welcome to Freddy Fazbears Pizza what can i do for you,"Rain said. "Im calling for the night guard shift," you say. "Wow ok ill call the manager in just hold on," Rain said oddly. You started to question you self if you want this job. "Hello i heard you wanted to apply," said the manager. "Yes," you just say. "Ok we will need you name,size,and age," he says. "Ok my name is (Y/n) and size (Y/s) and im 18," you say. "Ok Mr.(Y/n) you will began and 11:30 tomorrow and they will be 3 other people with you to help you with the five night and sorry my name is Henry," Henry says. "Ok thanks,"you hang up and went to sleep.
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoy and sorry i havent updated in 5 days ive been busy bye. P.S its the second pizzeria.