Chapter one

hello im Lilly White im 17 years old i just moved to LA I haven't made any friends yet everyone is snooty here i thought to myself. as i was walking i bumped into someone his name was Nash Grier i apologized he said it was alright he Asked if i was new to the area i said yes i just moved here from Cincinnati Ohio my parents got stationed out here for work. He said cool that he will show me around it was getting late so i said goodbye and that ill see him tomorrow.As i was walking home it got darker and darker.I heard a noise behind me so i started to run i tripped and broke my middle finger then someone was getting closer and closer. He was tall and muscular he asked if i was ok i said yeah it was just a scratch he asked me my name hii im Lilly white and you are i said. I'm Cameron Dallas he said, nice to meet you i said.he said you too then he asked if he can walk me home that it was dangerous i said sure so we walked and talk it felt like hours but it was only half an hour.

we had finally got to my house he said it was a pleasure meeting me and kissed my hand like a gentleman i said same to you sir then he left i opened the door to see my parents staring at me and asking me where i have been that it was late i said exploring looking for more material for my drawings as i was going to grab my bag i noticed it wasn't there. I thought to myself i must have dropped it when i fell. I grab my phone from my back pocket and notice a message from Nash i forgotten i gave him my number i quickly messaged him back sorry. I got home late did i leave my bag over there he said yeah that he will bring it by tomorrow when he picks me up i thanked him. then I went upstairs to my room which was a mess from the move I cleared my bed and layed down.

That night i tossed and turned i couldnt stop thinking about Cameron he was so cute and nice i finally fell asleep when i heard a noise i sat up and turned on the lap i saw a rose by my feet i picked it up and put it aside i went back to sleep.

The next morning i heard a knock at my door and my mom came in good morning sweet pea she said i replied good morning mama she said happy Birthday mija that when i remembered it was my birthday im finally 18 my dad walked in with a cake and kissed me on the forehead and said there was someone at the door for me i said ill be down in a minute i got dressed i was wearing a black knee length spaghetti strap dress with a pair of black wedges i teased my hair and styled it put on some make up and went down stairs thats when i saw Cameron and Nash waiting for me hey lilly they say at the same time hey i said your mom told me it was your birthday how old are you turning today Nash said i said yes it is and im turning 18 today .

heres part of it i hope you guys like it

- maria