House of Memeories.

so um, I heard there acctually is a part 2

this would have been done sooner but blame my irl friends for wanting me to play osu with them.

P!ATD fans will get the title, enjoy and blame tim for this story existing.

it was a casual day whith tim, ross, and maybe max idk they never mentioned him. Tim was like "hey remember when I meet a cute girl at target, yeah we should get some ice cream and cry about it"

They made it to target and got all the adult things they needed. Then they adventured on their own.

Max went to the mac an cheese area and went down on his knees to pray to the mac and cheese gods.

Ross went to the anime to so some anime hunter stuff while looking kawaii.

Tim went to the self check out to buy "the stuff" because fuck human interaction. Tim went up to the open self regester and was like "damn, I haven't seen a random target cute girl for a while. I proud."

As he said that, a blonde girl way taller than tim because he is so short I'm sorry tim but I'm dick sucking level if that makes you feel better idk I should shut up- she went up to tim and said "oh sorry, I left my wallet here. He stared into her eyes and the fan section was near by, whatever I said in the first chapter. Tim handed her the wallet and she walked away without a word.

Tim turns around and suddenly sees Max and Ross making out and Jess magically appears with a sign that says "just take me to prom, dorks"

Tim gets home, tweets about it, and karin makes a chapter about it thinking that she would never come back to this story again.

Finn.

you're welcome my fellow MithRoss shippers, I salute to you

-rolls out of this bullshit-