All About Gta 6

GTA 6 WILL BE RELEASED ON 2018 THATS CONFIRMED BY ROCK STAR..
Xbox One:

Another latest console by Microsoft which also received the updates for GTA 5. Xbox one also had the resources which is yet to be utilized by Rockstar to improve the performance and game quality.

PS3:

Play Station is the predecessor of PS4 and now seems to have some limitations in technical terms due to which it is unable to support the latest graphic's games. Considering the fact PS3 will be outdated by 2017 and not even getting support from Sony which ends in 2016. So Rockstar might not launch GTA 6 for PS3.

Xbox 360:

Similar scenario is for Xbox 360 version as it also have technical limitations due to which it doesn't support the high definition graphics games. For GTA 6, this console also might get obsolete as its successor Xbox One is hitting the market with great enthusiasm.

For more read: Will Rockstar Release GTA 6 For PS3 & Xbox 360?

There is also a probability that till the time Rockstar release GTA 6, there may be some more high tech and upgraded consoles available in the market (i.e. PS5 and Xbox Two) and GTA 6 might also be available for those consoles too.

GTA 6 FEATURES (Rumor And Wishlist):

Here are the most wanted feature of GTA 6 from GTA lovers. The below list will be updated with more feature in future, when we get to know more wishlist from them.

Female Protagonist:

Most people have criticized the women's role in GTA 5, but as GTA 6 is all about excitement at the highest level, so we would be expecting some female protagonist as the center of the story line. It could be innovative idea as GTA franchise is most popular among the world.

Bring 1970's Back:

Many fans want GTA 6 to take place in retro look of 1970's. First reported by motoringcrunch, soon after it becomes a headline for many other sites to share their personal views on the idea. Even many fans in forums have shared that they really liked the idea of 70's culture, as it was best suited for mafia's as it includes all the corrupt government and all business owned by mafia's.

New City:

Another feature we are expecting in next-generation consoles is that it would provide a great opportunity to break away from the cities they've already explored and move to a new city, it would be a great adventure and thrill to explore the new city.

More Adventure:

Another interesting thing is adding new professions, such as president of the united states or some leader of any political party, or the chief of some aliens. GTA fans also want to see some new city and places with extra adventure and thrilling experience.

Customize The Main Character:

GTA fans would love to customize the main character before playing the game. The customization of appearance, looks and cloths will be a great feature.

More Missions:

GTA 6 can be little more explored by providing more Money making Missions as: Like robbing banks mission, having a job like joining the army or the police. Such missions will give a more real feeling in the game. It will boost his temperament to get indulged in the game.