Intro

Author's note:I hope you enjoy reading the first chapter of my life changed !!!

song : Mean by Taylor Swift

''Brace yourself , everything is gonna be alright !" I comforted myself as I opened the door with heavy steps .

    Meet the out of the world Reanee . Bubbly , complicated, emotional and unique .  I used  to  have a huge bunch of "friends" but they are all back in  my hometown ... I am really unsure if my hometown or here is a better place . In my hometown , I was teased quite a bit by my great "friends" and well I don't have any friends in this school . Well I guess walking alone is better than walking with a bunch of people who will lead you to the wrong place .

Bullies , sighs . In every school ,there is that one or two bullies  that just make your life extremely difficult  .  Well to me I  think that bullies are just a bunch of cowards who pick on other to make them feel strong .

School should be a place we  get educated   , make friends and enjoy the process .  Despite all the obstacles , I still managed to get through it daily. The only reason why I could probably be dislike was the fact that I  am a transfer student and the  students in Zhong Qin elite school have known each other for at least six years .Maybe also because my Chinese was not of that high standard . Hey , don't look down on me , my chinese  is still up to standards . I was born in  Kuala Lumpar   but due to my parents being in the business society  when I was young , we migrated to Singapore . I stayed there for ten years  , have a bunch of fake acquaintances  ,living an average life until my parents wanted to venture out of their comfort zone .NO, we didn't  migrate to America . No, I am not super wealthy . We moved to Zhong Qin China . I guess I  will stay in here for at least two years before they want to migrate AGAIN .    Listen, studying in Zhong Qin is not as easy as you think  ,basically  other than english , other subjects I am still quite terrified if I will be able to maintain it as a 'B' . Furthermore, my school may be an elite school but due to how well off the students are , no matter what they do money will just cover it up . Since the parents of the well-to-do kids donated loads of money to this school . I pity the scholars though and how I got into this school ? The principal ,  Mr Wang is my father's close friend and probably also my results are not that unacceptable . This school have the classic Mean girls , bad boys , celebrities and the geniuses  that basically look down on everybody.

"Yay , it's Monday again !"I squealed sarcastically .  I have been here for two weeks and probably nobody even remembered  my name . That means I survived the first two weeks of school not getting bullied ,   I think  . Hah! However, I am not that oblivious to the surrounding like them at least with trends  and names .   I know that  there is the five" Queens " of the school.Let me  not beat  around the bush , in simpler forms , they are the mean girls like any  other story they are blessed with beauty , perfect body shape , wealth and the brain . IF they have better character and stop acting pampered , they are flawless .  Let"s start with the most popular meanie of the     five, their group leader , Samantha . Shall we ? She is  the cheerleading captain , classic . Her father , Mr Wu is the CEO of The Tham organisation which feeds up to 500 000 staffs  .  They may be really wealthy but i guess it runs in the blood . Her father is really obnoxious and  unfriendly . He brought her up telling her that everyone that is not in the same class as them are considered peasants . Well , she believed it and her mother passed away real early ,  I kind of pity her at this moment but nooo . She is really unkind  .

She pushed me onto the floor , spit on me and just simply exclaimed " Little noob peasant , nobody gets in my way. "

 The hallway width is enough to fit 17 people .She  has a boyfriend as you can tell that is what normally a mean girl obtains .His name is Karry , the leader of Tfboys .I really do not  understand what he sees in  her . The next member of the group is Giselle , Samantha's cousin , her father owns thirty   fancy dining restaurants in China and I must say his business is doing well .Giselle being Samantha's cousin always wants to be like Samantha so she is  in the cheerleading group .She is basically her minion .  Her boyfriend name is called Roy , another member of Tfboys. Well  Giselle is the most cruel girl ever ! She pulled out  a girl's red fluffy hair just because her boyfriend said it was adorable .  The girl came to school losing her crown of glory and  you can tell there was many cuts and some damp blood . Poor little one . Lets move on to Stacy ,I must say she is the most "soft-hearted" of them all .She has curly  brown hair and is the daughter of the Owner of  twenty of the libraries in Zhong Qin .She used to have a good friend called Ginger but she had to break their  friendship so she could be one of the five "Queens'" . I seriously don't understand why . I think other than her wealth , the other reason why she was in the popular chart is because of her relationship with Jackson (the last member of tfboys ) .The next one is Gabriella , okay other than Samantha , she is the meanest . I remembered once she punch a girl's  face and kicked her tummy just because  she was caught talking to her boyfriend (丁程鑫, a member of Tf家族  ). She is also the wealthiest .  Her father owns fifty boutiques all over the world .   Lastly  , Geanne . The most clever  of them all but the proudest of them all .  She brags all about her wealth , not denying she is quite rich . Her father owns twelve universities in China . She is in cheerleading too like any other basic mean girl. Her boyfriend is 黄宇航 from tf家族 , at least he used to be

As I was thinking about all the mean girls , my fragile body slammed onto the pillar . Yes , I am a bull in  a china shop .Damn , my legs are scarred.  .Well , every scar a girl has , the lesser her value s .  What a great start for another normal day . My books were scattered all over the place and I had to hurriedly pick them up. I could not be seen as this pathetic . nobody will see me  . I bite my lip forcefully and forced my legs  to stand but to no avail . I tried using my hands to push myself up. Just as I thought I would be stuck here  forever , a   hand as white as snow was extended  out , not wanting to be in trouble ,  I look up to get a clear view of  the person's face first . Just in case  it was one of the mean girl or any  bothersome girl's bae  I looked  up , it was the cold , emotionless but still mean 敖子逸,he was that elite of  the elites and he is single . I grabbed his hand before he keeps it  and he pulls me up like it was the easiest job in the world  ."Thanks " I managed to blurt out . Seeing that I have remained my posture , he kept his hands and left . I instantly started rushing to homeroom class . When I was about to step into the classroom , I heard an announcement . SERIOUSLY????

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note : I have edited it to make  it more interesting hope you guys like it !!!! I really hope this version is way better . I will edit the rest of the chapters soon maybe on November so don't worry , they will be up soon . Do vote , comment and check out my other story 'Where is Peter Pan ?" Mind my mistakes :)