f i v e

Mario's POV

I come back from the bathroom and see Lexi talking to some random boy.

"Excuse me? Who's this?" I ask Lexi while looking at the boy. He looked nervous.

"Oh hey Mario." Lexi said. She was acting different. "This is.. uh oh sorry I didn't catch your name." Said said looking at the boy.

"Oh it's Weston." He said. "And I'll be going now." He said nervously getting up.

I glared at him as he walked out.

Lexi's POV

"Why'd you do that?" I asked.

"Because he was trying to steal you from me." He said still looking outside where Weston now stood.

"No. He actually told me something very important." I said causing Mario to look over at me. His face told me he was puzzled.

"Congrats. You had me fooled for a 2 years!" I said raising my voice causing people to look over. "I'm gonna do you a favor. So you can spend more time with Weston's girlfriend. I hope you had fun with her after we hung out." I said and started to walk out.

When I reached the door I turned around. "We're through Mario Selman." I said glaring. And with that I left him shocked.

As I walked down the street back to my house (I live close) I heard footsteps behind me. Oh god it's Mario.

As soon as I felt a hand on my shoulder I whipped around slapping the person in the face.

"OUCH!" Weston screamed.