Tell me a Story

Y/N's POV:

"Put her down." my eyes were popped open even though I'm began to feel weak with a the choking by Robbie. I looked with my weak eyes and saw someone that I know. It's Dipper!! He was with Mabel when he knows about my cry. "Well well more brats that I know." Robbie said throwing me to the wall which is hurts a lot especially my arm. I feel dizziness in my head and my vision is blurry as Im was trying to get up. When my vision is ok I saw that Dipper and Mabel was there with me so Dipper grab my hand and ran off. I tried to run too but I notice that Robbie was running after me so I ran faster.

We run to the forest to hide away from Robbie and Dipper found a hole in a tree that we could fit in and hide in it. We sit down and my stomach begin to rumble. "Hey Sir Dipper, thanks for saving me but, this damsel in distress is feeling very hungry for food." I said. Mabel chuckles a little about what do I said.

As Dipper take out his backpack to grab something, I asked Dipper and Mabel where were they. "Well as we were out Mabel was really hungry for food so we went to a resturant that just part of town but you'll find it easily. So we eat breakfast, get some leftovers fo you to eat with us and begin to went to the Shack. Mabel sometimes left behind and look at some things so I tried let her keep up until we heard your cries so we came to help you." Dipper said handing out some leftovers to us.

I never tried leftovers before so, I took a bite of it and it taste good. I began to eat some more. I hope this will go one I noticed some footsteps coming. Robbie is coming!! "Mabel do you have a blanket that has the same color as the tree?" I ask Mabel. She nodded and give me a blanket so I tried covered it and feel the relief that Robbie don't know us in the tree.

Dipper's POV:
As I'm eating the leftovers, my mind pops out a reminder that I have to ask Y/N about her past life, her mother, Bill as her dad, and why did she fainted. After that I chewed my food, I ask her about it. She pause for a moment and she pulled a little bit to hide her eyes but her tears have shown. She got up and slowly walk away from us. "Dipper, why did you ask her that? It made her bugged out and upset. You kneed someone who is good to talk to girls better and that's me. Let me show you." Said Mabel so she got up and walk away to follow her. Well it does make me feel kinda upset. I looked at my food and give out a tiny bite and chew a little. I just want to know a little bit of her.

Mabel's POV:

As I ran with my leftover lunch follow Y/N around. When I found her, she's crying sitting in a crouch behind a log so, I sit down, putting my hand at her shoulder. When Y/N look up shown her face with tears she gave me a quick hug and she still cried at my sweater so I hug her back. "So why you didn't answer Dipper's question? Is it because you're scared and doesn't want him to know?" Y/N nodded with a sniff. "Don't worry about this. Dipper wants to get a little bit of you even I do. I even wants to know what's going on with you as a friend. Would you give Dipper and me a chance to tell us." I said pleading to let her tell. Y/N puts on her hat and give a nodded.

I heard some footsteps from the tree walking towards us. It's Dipper!!! His eyes were red. Maybe he's been crying in the tree for being so guilty then he ran out and give Y/N a hug. For a few minutes Y/N hug back with tears in her eyes. I smiled as they let go of the hugging so we all sit together waiting for the story.

 I smiled as they let go of the hugging so we all sit together waiting for the story

A.N: So excited that I join a gravity fall contest. It's from @GravityFallsWatty so please vote for me. It's my first time in a contest