Chapter One: Meeting The MSFTS.

Hailey's POV:

*BRRRINNNGG BRRRINNNGG*

My alarm clock goes crazy, It was the first day of summer and I forgot to turn my alarm off. I glared at the clock as it began to buzz, getting ready to go off again. I quickly pressed the button before it annoyed me again.

The warm Calabasas sun bounced on to my face.

I quickly got up and zombie walked to the bathroom to do my hygienic routine. I ran back into my bedroom, walked in to my wardrobe and picked out some faded blue jeans, my favourite Ramones band tee and my Converse. I decided not to put any make up on and put my hair in to a messy bun and put on my Ray Bans.

I walked over to my bag, put my notepad and my Mac book in it.

Mom: Morning Honey.

Hailey: Hey Mom, I'm just going out okay?

Mom: Yeah okay, anyway i've got to go to work, love you.

Hailey: Love you to Mom...

My Mom was always at work, She's a Manager for many celebrities, she works for so many I cant keep count.

I walked towards the door until I felt my Pug dog Phin lick my leg. I guessed he wanted me to take him with me.

Hailey: Sorry Phin, i'll take you later... I promise.

He gave me the sad puppy face but I patted his head and walked out the door.

I began to walk to my favourite place in Cali, well by that I mean the place i've only really ever been to, The Coffee store, Planète De Café. After 7 minutes of walking I got there and sat down at my normal seat which was outside right in front of the store. Then Susanna came, she was the waitress, she already knows what i usually have so she had it straight away.

Susanna: One Caffe Mocha with one Chocolate Sponge!

Hailey: Thank you Susanna.

Susanna: No problem hun, need anything else just call me.

Hailey: Thanks.

Susanna walked off to go and serve other customers, I took a sip of my Mocha and picked up my phone to check my twitter.

Hailey: (sighs) Same old stuff...

A group of people walked near me and then stopped at me. I didn't pay attention to them, I figured they were looking at the menu board. But then I looked up to see they was looking at me and then I realised it was Jaden Smith, Moises Arias and Willow Smith. Jaden smiled at me, I was confused, what did they want with me?

Hailey: Umm...

Jaden: Hey.

Hailey: Um, hey?

Willow: Sorry to bother you, you just looked really alone.

Hailey: Oh, i'm fine, I always come here.

Willow: Really?

Hailey: Yeah... Why?

Moises: Well we've never saw you around here before.

Hailey: Well I am kinda early today, i'm usually here around about 10.

Jaden: Oh but we've never really saw you at all.

Hailey: Oh, I moved here about 3 weeks ago.

Willow: Cool, so we wondering if you'd like to come hang with us?

Jaden: If you want to?

Hailey: Um, yeah sure... (put stuff in to bag&gets up)

We began to walk, I was still kinda confused.