Chapter 1

One night Dan was supposed to meet his girlfriend Jessica. One thing about Jessica, she only cared about herself. That night Jessica didn't show up to for her date with Dan. Dan didn't really care about Jessica; he was only dating Jessica because his friend Phil had a huge crush on a girl named Becky. Becky would only date Phil if Dan dated Jessica. So Dan called Phil and asked him if Becky showed up for their date. Of course Becky wasn't there, so where could Becky and Jessica be? Dan and Phil kept thinking maybe one of them is sick, or maybe went to the wrong place, or the thought that hurt Phil the most was maybe they forgot all about their date. Thats the one thing Dan hates the most. People who forgets very important dates and people who hurts his best friend's heart.

So that night Dan called Jessica and Jessica said that Becky is really sick. So they had to stay home. Then Phil called Becky and asked where her and Jessica were at and of course Becky used the same excuse as Jessica. But added that they didn't want them to catch it so they stayed home. Then Dan told Phil what Jessica said and Phil said the same thing but that Jessica was the one that was sick and that they didn't want them to catch it so they stayed home.

Sorry that this was short there is more coming.

This book is for Doxxie and she knows who she is once she sees the book.

I will post another chapter soon

- dan_is_so_hot