More Than Money (slightly nsfw)

Yellow diamond was sitting in her control room same as always when she heard a knock at the door leading to it. She sighed and motioned for her pearl to tell them to leave her be. Because of this she was more than surprised to feel a hand on her back. As she turned she had the same stoic look as always but let out a groan when she saw it was only blue diamond.

"What I'm the world do you want?"
Blue diamond smiled at the question and sat on an empty space on the chair with yellow diamond.
"What? I can't visit my fellow ruler to say hi?"
Yellow looked at her as if saying 'tell me what you want or get out.' Despite that blue still leaned close and kissed yellow on the lips.
"I want you to pay me back for borrowing my pearl the other day."

Yellow had completely forgotten about that and was shocked when blue kissed her. Inside her mind she was blushing but on the outside she was smiling like a sinner.
"Well, in that case shall we retire to my quarters?"
Blue diamond laughed and smiled at her. She knew exactly how to get what she wanted out of her "sister".
"We shall, but make sure you're free for the next three planet rotations."
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
When the pearls on cleaning duty were finally allowed into the room they had quite the mess of blue and yellow fluids to clean.