What the Doctor Ordered

I GOT THIS STORY FROM TUMBLR...again. But if there are any errors then it's not me but yeah enjoy 👌🏼😉
************************************
Harry Styles is twenty-six, wealthy and alone. Everyday he gets to work and I leaves work by himself, and you'd think eight years in medical school would get him a decent relationship but he only snagged a few friends. Yeah, maybe before he could get a few good shags down at the pub, but now? He's a fulltime doctor. Wanking can only get you so far. And lately he's been watching one of Liam's patients and all he can think is, I have to have him. Whoever the patient is has thick thighs and a bum from heaven, with blue eyes made from the sky. And brown hair messed up to perfection. But he looks about 16, and Harry could lose his job in a quick second.  But still, Harry wants to talk to him,  and he's been out of the game for what, 7 months now? What if he doesn't have it anymore?

_____

Harry gets a call from work saying Liam buzzed in sick, and can't make it. And of course, Harry jumps at the chance to get to that babe with blue eyes and badass bum. But when he reads down the list of appointment he realizes, he doesn't know the guy's name. So basically waiting for each appointment is going to be crucial. Name by name, check up by check up, Harry has to hide his disappointment and go through each patient. At the end of the day Harry is packing up his brief case and ready to go, since the last check up never came in.

But as he exits his office, Blue Eyes runs in, "Sorry, sorry i'm Louis Tomlinson? I know my appointment started like, ten minutes ago but could you please tell Liam i'm here?"

Harry loses his breath but manages a weak, "Liam's not here, mate. Sorry. I'm filling in for him today."

Louis raises and eyebrow and smirks, "Well, could you handle my check up?"

Harry looks up and smiles, showing his dimples. "Of course. One of the nurses over there can lead you to a room down the hall."

Louis winks and lets the nurse lead him away. Harry unpacks all of his things, and looks for the room Louis is in. When he finds it, he sees the boy sitting at the edge of the medical bed.

"Hi Louis, Im Doctor Styles and i'll be doing your check up today."

Louis snickers and says, "I'd rather you check me out, quite frankly."

Harry blinks a couple times and squints,  "Excuse me?"

Louis swings his legs back and forth and just shrugs. "Nothing."

  Harry nods and reads off a clipboard beside him,    "Age?"

He looks up from the clipboard, silently hoping Louis isn't one of those really matured elementary kids.

Louis gives a crooked smile,  "Sixteen." 

Harrys nods, not that bad.

"Can you stand next to the measuring board for me?"

Louis does as told and goes to the board.

"Take off your shoes, love."

The younger boy starts to blushes and removes his vans.

"Okay, 5'7."  Its then that Harry realizes how much smaller Louis actually is then him.

He could just toss him on the bed and have his way. But he shakes his thoughts and continues. Louis steps away and jumps back on the bed.

"Is it okay if I ask a few personal questions? You don't have to answer any that make you uncomfortable. "

Louis just nods and waits.

"Sexual orientation?"  Harry sucks in his breath.

"Gay."  Perfect.

"Alright. Sexually active?"