Death of Love Ones Chapter 2

A/N Hey guys please let me know how I'm doing cause I do this for my fans and a hobby to just keep me busy. I know how long you guys have been waiting for this chapter there's going to be a part two to this chapter I made it really long to make it up to you guys as a thank you for waiting and continuing with this book and I also put a video please watch above. It will make me really happy to see you guys comment and vote can't wait to see your thoughts about this chapter and this is not edited please forgive me on that... 

Now You Can Read----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

~Clarke POV~

Before I ran into Bellamy Blake I was on my way to find Wells and tell him about what my dad is going to do. I needed someone to talk to about this stuff i'm going crazy thinking if my fathers doing the right thing even though he would get floated for it. Before meeting Wells so many other things were running though my mind it's like i was racing for time, on one hand i know my dad is right the people of the Ark have a right to know about this, but on the other hand it will get him killed. The other things i was worried about will this effect my mother who's also one of the council members and Bellamy Blake is really something else he has some nerve thinking i'm falling for him. I am not and never will... fine I'll admit he has charm and good looks but he can be an ass sometimes but i have to admit that i'm relived that he won the bet I just hope he forgets this stupid game his playing with me. I found Wells in line at the cafeteria I saw him and pulled hime aside.

Clarke:"Wells thank god i found you, I have been looking every where I really need to talk to you about something!

Wells:" Ok we're go some where no one can hear us, come on follow me" I did as he said and we went into this hallway that wasn't cover with guardsman or cameras covering the place

Clarke:"Wow when did you find this place it's really quite"?

Wells:" I was looking for place of my own to think in peace and everyone knows my father so it's hard getting to do things on my own without anyone knowing my business".

Clarke:" Anyway hey i need to talk to you about something but since your my best friend I know I can trust you with my life even when it comes to it"

Wells:"Sure you can tell me anything Clarke, you know that".

Clarke:" My dad found out that the Ark is dying and we would run out of Oxyen in a few months, and he wants to let everyone on the Ark know that... I feel like maybe I should help him out but he'll get floated Jaha won't be able to give him a pass i don't know what to do" tears started coming out though my eyes 

Well: {he gave her a small hug} "its going to be ok Clarke i'll help you though this whatever you need, I understand its a hard choice to make but only you can do that. Ask yourself what you think is the right thing to do"

Clarke:" I know that I have to make the choice but sometimes i feel like my dad is right about this the people have the right to know what is going to happen to their future and their kids futures".

Wells:" You'll know what to do Clarke, I can't tell you what to do but I can promise you I will keep this to myself and I'll help you with whatever you need even if I have to go against my dad".

Clarke:" Thanks Wells your the best, I got to go help my mom in the med bay but i'll talk to you later"? {I gave a hug before I left}

Wells:"For sure and anytime".

I left thinking what was the right thing to do about the Ark stuff and I went to go find my dad. I was walking past the Med Bay because i had to see if they needed extra help but my mom said she was fine so I took this time to go find my dad and help him with this stuff cause his right the people need the know the council will just hide this from them. While I walked out of the Med Bay guess who was in line to see a doctor he brought in a guardsman that was hurt but even though he was supporting another person weight he was way to cocky even for his own good he gave me a smirk and a wink as I passed by him and I just ingrone him I didn't want anything to do with him now. I finally got home to our family dorm room and my dad just finished recording a video I'm guessing its about the Ark.