Sad Friday

Okay here's the next chapter:

Chapter 2

After bell rang we all packed our bags and raced outside. Well of course we were all glad because it was Friday. Hope caught up with me "So what are you doing this weekend?" she said in a curious voice.

"Nothing really" I replied.

"You wanna come over?" she said.

"Okay, but won't your mom mind?"

"Of course not!" she in a 'duh' tone. "Come by later?" she asked in a sweet voice.

"Sure. I guess I'll see ya!" I said loudly as she stepped back and we went our seperate ways.

I heard my phone ring inside the pocket of my jeans and I felt the vibration of it on my leg. Iooked to see who it was, It was Nicole. But why's she calling me? She never usually bothers herself with me. "Hello?" I answered.

"Melanie! Where are you?" she said in a really worried voice.

"I'm still at school I'm just leaving now" I said calmly. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm on my way to come and get you we're going to the hospital" she said in a hurry.

"Wait what.." I said trying to finish, but she had already put the phone down. So I waited for her to come.

I saw her stopping in her black Polo. She opened the other side of the door to me saying: "Get in."

So I did as I was told. "So why are we going to the hospital? Who's there?" I asked very curiously.

"I don't wanna talk now. You'll here when we get there I just hope we're not too late."

"Where's mom and dad?" I asked.

She didn't answer. She just kept her eyes on the road as if she didn't here me. There was something she wan't telling me or rather THINGS she wasn't telling me. My heart filled with curiousity.

We finally got to the hospital and I felt a bit nervous. Who was it that I know of or that was close to me that could have been in here?

We entered through the front doors and we walked through the hallway, passing many doctors and nurses. Nicole was rushing and walking so fast I tried to keep up with her. I knew somehow, she was scared. I know her when she's scared. I know how she acts.

We came to a bench just beside room #334 and she told me to wait there. So I sat. I saw a man come out through the door and she and him started talking. I had no idea what they were saying but he sighed.

"I'm sorry" I heard him say. I just watched as Nicole got a big fright on her face.

"It can't be" she said in disbelief.

"I am terribly sorry" the man put on a frown.

"No, no!" Nicole's hands shivered gripping onto her hair. The man touched her shoulder and soon he went back into the room.

Tears ran down Nicole's face and she came closer to the wall sliding down on her back. I was worried for her. "What's wrong is it something bad?" I asked coming in closer to her.

"Bad? It's not bad, It worse than bad!" she said sobbing more and more.

"Please!" I yelled "Please tell me what's wrong?"

"Mom and dad... Mom and dad are..." she threw her head in her hands crying harder.

"Mom and dad are what? Mom and dad are what?" I demanded.

She took a deep breath "Mom and dad are... They were driving I have no idea where to probably to go grocery shopping and they were in an accident and..." she hesitated for a while. I was worried I knew it wasn't good.