Let the game begin~

Let the game begin

The third person point of view

It was another day at Silverbrooke Secondary students were flooding into the school waiting for the bell to ring to start class, as kids got into their group of friends. Two girls stepped on the grounds as quiet as they can to avoid their bullies, and all their classmates, but alas they were spotted. "Hey the freaks are here!", one kid shouted. there were laughter and jeers. "Hey how's life with the fakers huh?!", another said laughing. The girls ignored them walking past them getting things thrown at them with more laughing. Once they were out of sight, the kids outside went back to their conversations. The one girl wore a veil to hide her face she hid it because was teased and called her ugly she didn't talk much only with very close friends. Her name was Mika the other girl didn't eat much her name was Luka they weren't really friends they just lived next door to each other. The bell rang and they went their separate ways without a word to each other, but they were being watched within his portal he watched the two with keen eyes smiling brightly, he closed the portal and started to pace around his room in the mansion 'Think think how to get the game started?', he thought to himself still pacing. He stopped suddenly as an idea came he smirked 'Oh I know what I'll do~ yes its perfect hehe', he laughed to himself grinning insanely. 'Let the game begin', was his final thoughts as he disappeared to prepare his game. At the school, it was the start of lunch time Mika was walking to her locker after her last class when she got to her locker a group of people were there laughing, and looking at something on the locker she fought her way to the locker seeing what they were looking at. There on the locker written was the words freak, faggot, and worthless written in permanent marker. Ignoring the people she opened the locker putting her books up closing the locker she made her way to the Cafe. She looked for the table she always sat at and walked to it sitting down as well unpacking her lunch the sound of the other students gave the girl a headache it seemed to echo around the room. As she was eating the lights went out there were screams of surprise from the sudden power outage, they were mummers of questions asking "what happened" or "what the hell?" the room seemed to get smoker with colored fog the students confused by but watched thinking it was just a prank from one of the students. The mist swirled and danced of pink and blue a single white light at first it was dim and colourful it then got brighter, and brighter the students had to cover their eyes from the light. (end of let the game begin)