9.) Without You

*4 Months later*

~Justin's POV~

I have been such a mess since I last saw Ariana, why can't I be normal instead of a fuck boy! And without Ariana I feel broke or I feel lost! I am nothing without her! She has to be with someone who can love her! But I do love her it's just that I think she doesn't like how our past was like. When I was with Selena and was with her. I regret that, and I still do. I love her with everything I have!

I currently headed to Ariana's house just to say sorry for all the times I did too her. I really need her just for this life! I need her for everything I need her for. I gripped onto the wheel and felt a tear come down. I miss her so bad that I will die!

I stopped at the front of her house,Just staring at it. Thinking 'Will she want to see me?' I questioned myself. After all the thinking I did, I took a deep breath and unbuckled my seatbelt. I opened my door and got out, feeling my supras hit the ground. I walk around the door and close it, then walked to her door with my hands in my pockets.

I reached her door and took another deep breath "Here goes nothing" i said and knocked. I stepped back and waiting for her to open. After waiting a lifetime she opened, She stood there surprised, "Hey Ari..." I finally let out "H-Hey Justin..." She stuttered "Uh can I tell you something?" I asked and she looked down. "Justin maybe it isn't the right time" she said clearly "Wha?..Why?" I said and she looked down

I was cut off by a guy saying her name, "Ari!!" He yelled and came, he stood behind her. "Hey babe" he kissed her cheek and she smiled "Who's this?" I asked calmly so I won't get angry "Justin this is Ricky my....Boyfriend" she finally said, I felt my world crush into a million pieces. "B-Boyfriend?" I stuttered and she nodded, "Well I be back,I'm just gonna check on the dogs" he said and gave Ariana a peck on the lips

He left then it was just Ariana and me, "Justin it's not--" I cut her off "No, It's clear that u don't want me back, I was gonna say sorry and take you out to your favorite restaurant but just forget about it" I looked down and felt sadness come over me. "Justin--" I cut her off again "Ariana, just go see your new boyfriend, I'm just gonna go home" I said then left, I walked slowly to my car as she watched me leave. I get in my car then left, "IM SO FUCKING STUPID!!" I yelled and banged the wheel. I started driving to my secret place that I went with Ariana all the time.

~FlashBack~

"Come on Jay" she squealed,that made  a smile crept on my face "Wait up!" I yelled and she giggled. She stood almost to the edge of the cliff, looking at the city "I love it up here!" She cooed "Me too" I agreed. I held onto her waist and she did the same. I reached out my hand and glide it across the city view "This is just the first part of our adventurous trips together" I said and kissed her forehead "I hope I can do that with u in our future" she looked up at me "Same here baby girl" I looked back at her. I kissed her and she did the same.

~End of FlashBack~

My mind was just focused on the wonderful day that I didn't even know where I was going. I heard a car honk in front of me, I quickly look up and see headlight coming towards me. My head hit the windshield and my body went flying in my car. Everything was just a blur until everything went black.

~Ariana's POV~

I sat on Ricky's lap,Laughing at the joke he told me. "Aw you so cute!" I poked his nose and he smiled "Well your sexy" he said back, I blushed at his response.

I heard the door knock and I kissed Ricky's cheek "I'll get it" and he nodded. I got off his lap and then stride to the door. I opened the door and couldn't believe my eyes "Hey Ari..." Justin said. I couldn't say anything cause my jaw was dropped but I still said it "H-Hey Justin..." I stuttered and felt awkward between us. "Can I tell you something?" He asked "Maybe it isn't a great idea Justin" I said and then looked down "Wha? Why..." He said but then I heard Ricky "Ari!!" He said then he came behind me "Who's this?" Justin said, in the look in his eyes, I saw anger but he was trying to hide it

I don't wanna tell him! I don't wanna break his heart! "Justin this is Ricky my...Boyfriend" I breathe out and I saw sadness in Justin's eyes. What? I know him more than anything! "I'm gonna go check on the dogs" Ricky said then he pecked my lips. I looked at Justin "Justin it's not--"  he cut me off "No, It's clear that u don't want me back, I was gonna say sorry and take you out to your favorite restaurant but just forget about it" He looked down "Justin--" he cut me off again "Ariana, just go see your new boyfriend, I'm just gonna go home" he said then walked away. NOO omg please I just want to explain. I watch him walk away to his car and leave. I slam the door and then began to cry! "I'm so STUPID!" I cried out then Ricky came to me "Babe u alright?" He asked me "Yeah..." I said then wiped my tears "Did he hurt you!" He said angry, then I giggled "No. I just lost someone who meant a lot to me" I looked down. He patted my back.

I heard sirens come back, I was curious what was that. I got up and then ran outside, I saw police officers and ambulances come by my house, wasn't Justin going that way, wait? No no no!! "JUSTIN!!" I yelled then ran to my car then headed to the accident. I drove until I reached it, I got out and saw him lying there, worthless, weak! "It's all my fault!" I whispered to myself and fell to the ground "I love you Justin!" I said weakly,

Everything's gonna be alright...

~~~~Authors NOTE~~~~

Oh no Justin got in a car accident!!

I'm very sorry but it would be interesting to put Ricky in here (BTW I hate him for disturbing my parents friendship)

Well hope you liked this story!!

~~Layla~~