Chapter 11

I put on some black shorts, a long sleeved black and white stripped shirt with some adidas shoes. Today I was going back home to visit my mom, along with Harry. I put my brown hair in a side braid and a black fedora looking hat. I grabbed my purse and sunglasses and headed down stairs. I walked into the kitchen to grab something to eat.

"Hey Riley." Josh and Simon both said.

I smiled. "Hey."

"When you get back wanna do something?" Simon asked.

"Sure. I dont know how long ill be but, yea id love to." I smiled. I looked at the time. 2:09. "I got to go. I told Harry i would meet him at 2." I shrugged oh well.

"Alright. See you later." Josh said.

"Love you Ri." Simon smiled.

"Love you too." Then I walked out the door. I opened the door to the car and drove off. I arrived at my moms house in about 10 minutes. I drove into the drive way and parked the car next Harry's. I got out and went into the house. I immediately saw Harry crying on the couch. I dropped my purse and ran to him. "Harry. What's wrong?" I looked at him. He pointed to moms room. I got up and ran to her room. I saw my mom looking very pale as she was laying on the bed.

"Mom?" My voice cracked.

"Hi honey." She smiled.

"Whats wrong with you?" Tears in my eyes. She took a long sigh.

"When you last visited me, I didn't want to tell you but I have stage 3 kidney cancer." My hand covered my mouth as I cried.

"Mom, why didn't you call me? You know I live closer than Harry. Why didn't you say anything to me?" I cried.

"I didn't you to worry about me since you just lost your father." She said.

"I'm going to worry about you no matter what." I said. Harry walked in beside me.

"I love both of y'all very much. Both of yall take care of each other. Especially you Harry, since Riley here is still new to England. Riley im so glad I met you and got to be in your life." I had tears running down my face. "I love yo.." She took her last breath. I spun quickly and hugged Harry and cried.

"Why did she have to go like this?" My voice cracked. Harry rubbed my back.

"I don't but I want you to go back home, I'll handle this." He said.

"But-"

"Please Riley." He said.

"Okay." I slowly walked out of the room, I grabbed my purse on the way out. I opened my car door and got in and just broke into tears. I put my head in my a hands. It felt like I was there for awhile, I picked my head up and headed home.

When I got i looked in the rear view mirror. I look terrible I thought. I got out of the car and made my way to the door. When I walked home. I saw Simon in the kitchen talking to Vik and Josh. He made eye contact with me and his facial expression changed. I started to tear up and I ran to his room. I sat by his bed on the floor and just cried. Simon came running in towards me and embraced me in a hug.

"Harry told me what happened. Riley I am so sorry you have to go through this. Just to say you have wonderful friends and me who love you. I hope you know your not alone." I looked up at him and kissed him. "I love you Simon." I said quietly.

"I love you too." He smiled.

Sorry it's not as long as my other chapters but I've been needing to get an update going.
Love y'all

And thank you so much for the votes and the reads!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️