Chapter 1

This photo is Kami by the way. I have never wrote a book so I hope you like this love you guys it might be short.

Kami Pov.

"Hey Kami how was summer" Allyson asked.
"Same as every summer boring as fuck haha",I said.
Eliza walking up to us with Rory holding hands as always. By the way Rory is Eliza boyfriend if it wasn't for me and Allyson these fuckers wouldn't be dating and she didn't even say thank you. I hate romance. Like get a room please.

Cutting me off of my thinking.

"Hey Kami how you been",Eliza said.
"Shitty as always how bout you" rolling my eyes.
"It was nice Rory and I went on date and we had dinner with his family..."cutting her off by walking away.
"Why are you leaving",Allyson asking.
"Because every summer it's always the same thing doesn't she know that we are single we don't care about those romantic things",yelling at her.
"I know but hold it in please you know how happy she is with him."
"I can't though she always kisses him and hugs him in front of us like we arnt there and it's just ugh."
"Yea I get you just hold it one more year please."
"Fine and just because you guys are my friends you butthole."

Rory kissing Eliza bye while we walk back to her.

"Sorry about that just had a call", telling Eliza
"Its fine I know you hate hearing and seeing this",her smiling once finish saying this.
Walking in to class looking around to see my fellow humans.
I see the cutest guy my mouth fall seeing him. Allyson putting my jaw back up.
"Sorry it's just he so cute."
"Eh I've seen better but we have different taste. Go talk to him he is alone and just looked this way."
"But why I'm wearing a sweatshirt and loose bun with skinny jeans and vans what does he see I dnt have a butt. Are you sure he didn't look at you."
"Nah I have no boobs compared to you."
"Haha yea I have them huge I'm working on my butt tho."
"Keep dreaming girl now go talk to him or I'm gonna talk to him."
"Hell no I will kill you."

Walking his way he smiles when he sees me. Omg! Is that a sign that he think I'm cute right?
I hope.
"H..e..e..y..y..y."I say shyly
"Hey uh I have a girlfriend by the way",he says
Omg I can't believe he said that omg what do I do know wait if he said he doesn't like me that sucks I can't blow my cover come up with something
"Oh I just want to know if I can sit here that's all",saying in a low voice
"Oh...yea sure sorry I thought you were going to flirt or something",he laughs
"Me and you now you are going to be the funny one",me laughing

Bell ringing and our teacher walks in uhh I hate calculus
I like math it's just hard as fuck

"Okay class the person next to you is your partner the whole year get that in your head okay",teacher says

Class bell rings for us to leave to our next period
By now it's lunch

I see Allyson with Rory,Eliza,Matthew,and Zack.

Walking towards them I spot cute boy again should I go talk to him or not. He is walking my way.

"Hey uh Kami right?"
"Yea you never told me your name." I say blushing
"Oh yea sorry it's Ian I just wanted to say I'm glad you are my partner you seem so smart and all."
"Oh okay thanks well I have to go see you later Ian."
Walking to Allyson smiling I feel something different while I'm walking to her
Matthew intersects and says,"hey Kami I can't believe we have lunch together isn't that cool."
"Yea I guess haha."

Matthew Pov.

Why doesn't she look happy to see me was it that boy I hope not. Ian is in the football team the best in it and he is also a player so I think I should warn her or I can let her get her for she can run to me....

Kami Pov.

"Hey Zack so how you been", I ask
"Good band camp was nice."he says
Rory hugging Eliza from the back eww get a room

Lunch ending we go to our next classes
School ends while walking I bump into someone
"Erm sorry I didn't mean to",me saying
"Its alright hey it's you again haha",Ian laughs
"Yea me so where are you heading"
" football practice wanna come."
"I would but I can't I wouldn't have a ride back."
"I can give you one."
"Uh sure I guess."

Ian Pov.

I don't know why I keep thinking of her. I've dated girls hotter but she is just something else not in a bad way though. I can't believe I told her that I had a girlfriend when I don't. Should I say that I broke up with her yea I should. Can't wait to see her smile when I make a touchdown.

Kami Pov.

Sitting down on the bleachers I can see him out on his helmet. He has a fine ass danyum I'm so dirty. Should I text Allyson or Eliza and tell them I'm here or not. I'll tell them tomorrow I guess.
Omg he already did 15 touchdowns he is pretty good. His number 64 I'm in lobe with that number now haha.
Walking down to see him play better.
The ball is flying my way I catch it.
"Who she?"
"Wow"
"Danyum son"
The boys say
Me laughing hard in my head.
"Sorry guys I just didn't want to get hit."I say
"Its alright have you ever played", the coach asked.
"No"
"Well I would like to see if you can because that catch was nice Ian see if she can do a touchdown"
"Okay coach",Ian says

Somehow I made some touchdowns I was proud I didn't know I was good Ian looked impressed
The coach asked if I would like to join I said sure so know I'm in the team this is awesome.

*
Hoped you guys like this I'm not good in English so there will be mistakes haha