HAUNTED

My name; hmm, not quite sure. It's been crazy. I think it started with a c, maybe a g. Cylvia,Gina,Courtney,gabby, something like that. I was killed. Murdered. Raped. Just 7 weeks ago. They did whatever they wanted to me, after they kidnapped me. Not sure how I was found but I was in a coma for 5 weeks. I died 1 week ago. DEVASTATION, to say the least. Through being drugged so I was able to be "tortured", and the coma, I've forgotten a lot about myself. My name,everything that had happened that day, and more. Thankfully I didn't forget who my family was and where they were located. I visit them. Now that my body is lifeless. The time I was in the coma, I felt like I was in another reality/dimension, and was living another life. It's weird to just be a invisible person,to talk but no one hears, to go straight through people. But if I touch someone I can see some of their past, whether it be a couple days or a couple years. I've done it to everyone in my family so far, except my older sister. We weren't along good terms, never really had been,so we've always kept our distance. But something keeps telling me to work my magic on her, it's just a matter of when I'm ready.

______________________________________________

Okay so I know this isn't that great

But I promise it'll get better when I continue it:)