Unsure.. Mental House

Im Stuck, Im stuck in my mind, I have come to the conlsuion that this will never change..

But hey, I haven’t got the ability to accsess a trigger, a knife or any sharp object or most pieces of paper sharp enough to give me a paper cut . Im locked in this room. This is the 3rd time this year. They will always find a reason to put me back in here. Im know i fine.

Where was i ?

A mental hospital of course. . A insane asylum. A nut house.

After swearing that youre jesus and joigning the traffic as a pedestrian,  being convinced that youre a car and sure-dam you can run wuicker or as i was defanetally sure, faster then any veichal. I made beep noises and of course rather convining enginging noises  this soon makes them believe youre insane. I know im fine.

A tv cadged on my wall sits high in the corner. I could not reach it if i tried... mt bed was bolted to the floor and i wasn’t allowed a chair unless i had a visitor. The church channel was on. It was always on. I was not given a remote and being i couldn’t reach it .. it was never going to change.. i once asked but they replied ' it will help me through my dark time'.. i questioned that dark time because.. I know im fine.   Though this humoured me being i was raised jewish

Night soon fell and i was left in my room with nothing more to do then sleep. A physcopaths worst nightmare.

I was soon awocken by what i first believed was the nice black fellow on 'Christ tv' screaming hail jesus.. our saviour and lord. I soon relaized it was the screamings of a fellow 'crazy' on the hallway.. the screams of maniac.. with someone screaming and crying and trying to spurt words through his tears like  ' hes in there.. my mind.. please help me' you become slightly frightnened. Especially when the sound all suddenly dies and silence conquers every inch of the room. It horroifes me that i was connected to the people on this hallway. I know im fine.. well i hope fine.