My Handsome Mystery

As I was reading, slowly losing myself in this black and white world full of mystery and suspense, I noticed a stranger enter my safety blanket of books. It took my a moment to realise he had asked a question and that it was, in fact, directed at me.
While my mind was comprehending the question this handsome stranger had asked, my eyes began their own journey of his appearance. He was blonde, with sharp features yet a pleasant smile. His eyes were like the sea, dark and ever changing. He had on a suit, but it was slightly askew, as if he was in a rush to get ready. Thankfully my mind had finally caught up with itself, and I began to create an answer.
"I-I'm, um, sorry. I don't w-work here." Why was I stuttering?? I never stutter.
I blushed a deep shade of red as he chuckled.
"Ah, forgive me. I didn't mean to bother you, krasivaya." He apologised, his voice heavy with an accent. Russian, I guessed.
I violently shook my head at his apology. "Oh no, it's fine. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help."
"It's no problem." He said smiling. "Anyway, have a good day."
"You too." I said politely.
And with one last smile, and an added wink, he left my sanctuary.
And as I turned back to my mystery, my mind couldn't help but comment, I guess you met your own little mystery today, huh?
Hmm I suppose I did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyyyy friends.
So whatcha think??? I wrote this for school actually and my teacher loved it so I thought, why not put it on WattPad. I know it's really short but that's what I wanted. So thanks for reading it, they'll be more coming soon!!