• Chapter 1

"Hey girls!" our over the top manager Stacy says.

"Hi Stacy, how are you today?" Alexa asked.

"Very well thank you! We have been busy all morning! Aren't u guys excited to get started?"

"You bet" Alexa mumbles.

"I'm glad! So can I have you on register....... 8 Alexa, and Skyler can you please jump on 9 for me? She says looking down at her clip board "The new guy should be here in an hour or so. I'll send him over when he arrives"

"Yep, no problem" I say back to her with a smile.

"Man, she is annoying" Alexa mumbles. Again.

"Ohhhh, she isn't that bad" I reply.

She gives me the 'are you serious face.' I just laugh and sign in on my register.

Just another day at work. At least I have Alexa with me.

"I wonder if his hot?" Alexa says.

"Who?"

"The new guy"

"Oh yeah, Me too."

"I call dibs"

"You can't call dibs! We haven't even seen him yet!"

"So"

We both laughed. "What ever" I said rolling my eyes with a smirk.

================================

"I'm sorry sir, like I explained before, we have no sliced pineapple left in the store."

"Well that is completely ridiculous!" He yelled "don't expect anymore business from me."

"That's fine sir, have a wonderful day!" I tell him with a smile.

"That man must really like his pineapple." Says Alexa. We both giggle.

"How long do we have left?" I ask her, praying that she replies 10 minutes or something less.

"Skyler, we started 58.2 minutes ago. You haven't even started training the new guy yet!"

I groaned "I guess."

I don't mind training new people.

Alexa on the other hand, not so much.

Last year there was new girl named Amber. Stacy assigned Alexa to train her and with in the first half an hour they were in a heated argument about Amber's 'bad' attitude, and as expected, Amber never returned.

Poor Alexa. She lacks in the patience side of things.

Alexa snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Skyler" "Skyler......" "SKYLER!" she whisper yelled.

"What!?" I snapped at her.

Than I realised what she was talking about.

Short, light brown hair spiked towards the side, gorgeous green eyes, and the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. And that jaw line. Don't even get me started

He was just, perfection.

"My names Ash" he said in his husky voice.
"Um, Stacy told me you were my trainer."

Over his shoulder I see Alexa mouth "DIBS!"

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Hey guys! So this is my first book and I'm still figuring things out as I go!!

If you have any ideas or you see any mistakes please let me know :)

I don't think there is anything else I have to say besides that I appreciate all you guys <3

There will be a new chapter tomorrow x