The lost Love

HEY GUYS! I know on Instagram I said that it was gonna be a triple update.. Well I lied! I'm sorry.. Big things happened at home.... Okay okay, ill tell you jezz get of my back okay! Lol. So I stay up till about 3-4AM posting random shit on my page with other awesome people! Love you guys! So anyways ummm 2 months ago this new guy moved in next door... He looks like uncle si... U know from duck dynasty... Well he's nasty all right.. At around noon he came over and asked my mom if she wanted to "fuck" she said no because he like 180 years old... So later today about 2-3 hours ago he came back over but my step mom was home.. She almost ran to her room but mom was like ummmm no gf u staying out her so.. I got the door... Then I ran back in side to sit beside my step mom... Anyways... Then he asked my step mom on a date!!! OMFG I was looking at her like... WUT!?! Hahaha! It was so damn funny OMG! Hahahah I'm sorry any-fuck here's "The Lost love"

"What no you're not!" Liz said
"Am to!" Zayn said showing me a picture of him as a kid on his iPhone... I had the same backdrop as he did. We put the two pictures together. And it worked.
"Zayn, I'm sorry" I said to him
"No it's okay I'm still freaking out about it to" zayn said while his... Our mom rubbed his back.
~~~~
"Hey cole" I said
"Sup" he said siting down playing GTA4
"Umm nothing much... What have you
Been up to?" I said
"Well what u see is What you get" he says
"We'll I like what I see" I said laughing
"LIZ! Aww the couple is back!" She said running down stairs
"Umm no.. I just stopped by for a while.." I looked at cole and gave a OMG really look, as kealey came down the stairs
"Oh, we'll I'm going to work see you"
"Wait when will you be back?" I asked
"10 ish" she said
"Ill be here!" I added
---
"You don't have to stay here" cole said
"I know,I don't... Niall's leaving Tmo for his 4 month tour... I don't like being alone..."

-----
KATE'S POV
" WHAT YOU'R LEAVENING TMO AND YOU NEVER BOTHERED TO TELL ME!!!" I screamed
" I knew it would hurt u!" Lou said
"NO LOUIS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! I'M PREGNANT!" I yelled at him from acrossed the table
No words were said at that point. He came over to me and said 'I'm sorry. I should have told you... But I couldn't let you get upset...'
"Lou I'm not upset about that I'm just wondering what's gonna happen to our baby'....